Tired

CHAPTER 4

Gina's Pov:

As I packed my bags for sucky orlando Hayes walked in.

"GG..." He sat down.

"Ya" I stopped packing and sat next to him.

"Are you gonna die soon?" He looked at me with a worried/ confused look.

"Sadly... I mean we are all gonna pass away one day but my time is closer than any others..." I looked at my feet.

"It's ok... You'll always be my little big sister!" He wrapped his arms around me.

"And you'll always be my big little brother! Now go pack... We are leaving tomorrow with Nash..." Hayes nodded and walked out. I honestly don't want to go to Orlando at all. I just laid down on my bed. I didn't feel like packing. I didn't feel like moving. I didn't feel like living. I didn't feel like trying. I wanted to give up. I was being called over by the temptation of peace. It would be peaceful... There would be no pain. I took out my oxygen tube. I struggled breathing.

"GINA!" Nash ran over to me and tried to put the tubes back in my nose. I refused. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He finally put them in.

"IM TIRED NASH! I TIRED OF TRYING AND BREATHING AND IM TIRED OF THE PAIN. MOST OF ALL IM TIRED OF LIVING..." Nash looked at me with hurt eyes. "I'm tired of living... I really am..." Tears were bursting down my face.

"YOU CANT JUST GIVE UP! YOUR TO STRONG! YOU CANT FIGHT BACK! CMON GG! STAY STRONG!" Nash was crying too.

"WHAT DO PART OF IM TIRED DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND! I DONE..." Before I knew it I couldn't breath. Great...

"GINA!" Nash picked me up. The last thing I remembered before it all went black was Nash carrying me downstairs. "Stay with me g... Stay with me..." He kissed my forehead... After that everything went black.