Chapter 7

UNEDITED
_______________________

Hannah's POV

"Well Hannah, you are indeed pregnant. I would say around 3-4 weeks." The doctor said. "Would you like to have an appointment every month or every thee month so we can make sure your healthy and such?"

"Um.... Mom, what should I do?" I ask

"Every other month will be fine for now." She tells the doctor

"Okay, we will call you within a weeks notice of your appointment. Sound good?"

"Yep, sounds great! Do you need my number for that?" I question

"Oh! yes I do." He says as I write down my phone number. "Thank you and i'll see you in a couple months!" He says as he gathers his belongings an leaves the room.

"Erg, this is so frustrating. Never again." I tell myself.

My mom chuckles, "That's how I felt when I was pregnant for you."

I was about to respond but then my phone rang. It was Justin.

"Hello?" I answer

"Hey, babe. I got your letter. did you really feel that way? Was I really ignoring you that much that you just left?" Great timing Justin, great timing.

"Look, Justin, I can't really talk about this right now." I sigh

"Why can't you?" He wonders

"Honey who is on the phone?... I have to go bye." I quickly hang up.

"Honey, was that Justin?" She asks as we get into her car.

"Yeah, it was."

"How long do you plan on not telling him."

"I don't know. I'm just mad at him and I don't want to deal with him right now."

"Okay, just promise me you will tell him soon."

"I promise." The rest of the ride home was pretty much silent. Not like and awkward silence but a peaceful silence. I had a lot of time to think too. I don't know if I want to tell Justin. I mean I do but, he ignored me for weeks at a time so I should just ignore him too. But two wrongs to make a right. My conscience tells me. Honestly, I could care less if they don't. I respond to myself.

When we arrive at my parents house Justin is leaning up against his car. What the fuck? I ask myself.

"Hey mom?" I ask

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to the store? I'm hungry."

"I know what you're doing Hannah. I see Justin right there. Don't think I know what you're trying to do. Hey! since he is here why don you tell him the wonderful news?" She tells me as she gets out of the car, greeting Justin as she walks inside.

It's okay Hannah. You can do this.

"Hey." I say to Justin when I get out of the car.

"Hey. Care to elaborate on this letter?" He asks as he hands me the letter.

"Um... no, not really." I say.

He chuckles, "Very funny Hannah. Now spill."

"Not out here. Come with me inside." I grab his hand and go up to the house, opening the door and walking to my room.

"Okay, now spill."

"Well, you know when we had sex?"

"Yeah, how could I forget?"

"Well, you left me. Alone and confused after that. Like, we had 2 days and then you just disappeared to the studio for weeks. The first couple if days it was fine but then you didn't come home after a week. What were you doing? I had to stop myself from thinking of the worst at that point. I thought I did something wrong and you didn't want to see me anymore. And then you TEXTED me saying you we going to Miami. TEXTED me! Like who the hell do you think you are just texting me saying you we're going to Miami! I thought you left me. For good. I was scared and I didn't know what to do. I needed to feel loved and you weren't there." I try swallowing the lump forming in my throat but its too late. Tears are already spilling down from my eyes.

"Oh Hannah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I was just trying to get my album done so I could spend my time with you. I just wanted to give my beliebers the best album before I stopped recording."

"But you always let me listen to your recorded songs and give you input. But this time you didn't. I didn't know what I did wrong."

"You didn't do anything wrong Hannah."

"Then why did you ignore me?"

"I was tired and didn't want to talk. I'm sorry. And sometimes is was in the booth so I didn't get your call."

"Okay.... why did you go to Miami?"

"I can't tell you that. Not right now at least."

"Why? Did you cheat on me?"

"I.... uhh..."

***********************************
And that's that! Comment & vote! :)