Chapter Five

My friend was a Youtuber and she had a somewhat big channel, and she gained popularity fairly recently. Her name was "SpilledBubbleTea" and she did cringey videos about anime, storytimes, cosplay, and she did funny voice overs. She usually addressed herself as Miki, even though she could actually pull that name off, her actual name is Serah. I cringed at the fact that she did address herself as such, knowing that she was just doing satire towards the whole "weaboo" culture. I respected her work and just recently she told me she befriended these Youtubers that she'd looked up to. I was happy for her and for the fact that she got to accomplish greater things in her life. 

Serah was the only friend there for me, she was funny, loud, and charismatic. She was a little more on the wild side and had a great sense of humor, she knew how to cheer me up. I couldn't be the "pea to her pod" I guess knowing that she had a boyfriend and she'd dedicate more time to him. They were awfully cute together and they accomplished a lot together. They did similar videos and while she was moderately small he discovered her and they both started to collaborate together. That's when her channel grew and his did as well and they both became this cute satire "weaboo" couple. 

I had finished up cleaning up and I was working hard all day and night. I finished up cleaning the house and I saw that most of the living room and kitchen felt pretty empty and I decided to go furniture shopping. 

The following day, I arrived at Ikea with the mindset of a cool toned minimalist, in the end I ended up getting a black sofa, a lot of star fairy lights, a heart shaped wooded coffee table, two book shelves, a cute vintage toaster, a blender, a wooden dining table, with colorful chairs, and some other stuff I can't think of at the moment. I arrived at the register and began to go through all of the products I planned to buy and I finished my enormous purchase. 

The Ikea truck came in and helped me get all of my furniture down and I got to start, unpacking and building. I have never felt so exhausted as I did the following day. I finished most of the furniture and all I needed was to plow through the smaller things and arrange them accordingly. 

I began arranging them and then I slightly felt lightheaded, the whole room began to spin and I placed the ornament on the floor and then it all went to black. 

Swiftly, a kaleidoscope of colors flew past before my eyes, I felt like I was going to a different dimension. I felt fresh air blow through my hair and I shut my eyes closed feeling that I was now falling from the sky. I then felt cold water surround me and I was in the deep ocean, I was breathing fine, but I was sinking lower and lower into the watery abyss. 

I felt the heavy sensation of the water overtake me, breathing started to get harder and harder to do. I felt my chest ache, was I going to die? I felt panic, I began to struggle as the water  was overtaking my lungs, I tried to shout for help but no one came. 

The red string from my finger began to tighten up as I saw a figure swim down towards me. 

I tried to see who it was, as my vision began to grow hazy and I shut my eyes once more. 

Warmth.  I woke up and I was in a warm bed, it was white and fluffy. I turned around and saw a moon mirror behind me, and then I felt arms wrap themselves around me. 

"Did you miss me?" He whispered.