Chapter Nine

(WARNING: ANXIETY ATTACK) 

Buzzing noises, scrambling people and the entire environment was chaotic. Every space, every corner all I saw were many important and attractive people of the platform. I could feel the environment close in on me and I couldn't find any sort of direction I was aiming at since I was surrounded by many Youtubers. Then, a bunch from America came in and greeted their English comrades and their cliques began to form, I felt so afraid and intimidated by everyone, my breathing patterns were beginning to become more hoarse. The only thing I could do at the moment was to go towards the food that was brought for the guests. I was trying to keep my cool as a swiftly walked by every single person in the facility. I knew this wasn't a good idea, but Serah told me she was going to meet me here soon.

I went towards the food and I saw a clique chatting about their flights from America and how jet lagged they felt. I grabbed a few small sandwiches and a soda, I was walking towards a more secluded area and sat down. I was enjoying my sandwiches and looking through my phone on updates from the event from the phandom's point of view and I laughed to myself, trying to calm my nerves. Almost everyone died over Anthony's selfie with the boys and how soft they are over their long friendship.

I kept scrolling through twitter and the youtubers were already heading towards their meeting and I was left behind. It felt nice being away from talking to anyone since that whole scenario brought my agoraphobia to an unnatural high. I walked towards my hotel and I saw some youtubers make out with their room door open and I was fairly flustered and kept on walking.

Where is Serah god damn it, she was nowhere to be found. I kept frantically texting her and she didn't even respond, was her phone dead? I truly hate her so much right now.

I then heard a murmur behind me and it felt familiar.

"Dan and I actually ditched the creators meeting just so we can catch some extra shuteye." A woman says behind me.

I turn around slightly and it's Louise Pentland with Dan Howell by her side.

Fuck.

I began to speed walk and I felt their presence inches away from my stride and suddenly Louise walked around me and looked at me.

Shit, shit, shit. Where the fuck are you Serah?!

My heart began to race and I forgot how to breathe for a few moments. All I could hear was my head throbbing with anxiety and I felt them both stop their pace.

"Oh well hello, I haven't met you before." She said cheerfully as she put her vlogging camera away in her purse.

Dan followed her and smiled at me.

My body was beginning to feel cold, like a bucket of ice cold water was dumped over me. I felt everything shifting and go into slow motion as she was going to begin this conversation with me.

"My name is Louise Pentland, I used to be known as SprinkleofGlitter back in the day and I'm pretty sure you know who Dan is." She gestured to him and herself.

"Hello." He shyly waved in his low toned voice.

I couldn't take it anymore, I felt so sick in my stomach and my heart was racing too fast. Dan was really here and with me right now and I couldn't even muster a sound, this was it I give up.

Fuck you Serah, wherever you're at. I hope you're happy, I'm going to make the biggest fool out of myself.

My legs have out and my whole body shut down, I fell down to the floor and curled myself into a ball, I began to cry.