Chapter Three

I already told my parents I was leaving and I was beginning to pack the day before. I had found an apartment nearby the South Bay area which was great. Even though I lived on a desert metropolis that is the Los Angeles county, I am always fascinated by the ocean and I practically couldn't live without it. 

I began packing the last of the brown boxes inside my car and then I began to drive. It was a long silent ride, Nights  was playing in the background. 

Drop the baby off at home before my night shift
You know I can't hear none of that spend the night shit, Kumbaya shit
Want to see nirvana, we don't want to die yeah
Wanna feel that lovin' when you come by  

I look over my car clock and it's 11pm, I park in front of my new single home. I walk into the empty house and I begin to put in my brown boxes inside. I turn on the lights and look around at my new place and take many deep breaths of peace. 

At the latest hours, I was finishing up my room and I can almost see the sunrise through the window. I put on the last blanket needed on my bed and I plopped myself on the bed and began to sleep. 

All these accidents
That happen
Follow the dot
Coincidence 

White. I saw my whole universe all in a white plane and I saw the young man in the distance. The red string tied on my ring finger guided me to the young man.  When I arrived he was looking at the small pond. There were water lilies were floating on by and koi fish were swimming in the clear pool water. The colors were so vivid it felt very surreal and I was mesmerized by the beauty of the fish. 

"How was your move?" The young man asked.

"It was good, I mean, I got my whole room done when it came to the furniture." I replied. 

"That's good, how are you?" He turned to me. 

"I'm somewhat sad but I'm fine." I looked up and his warm eyes were interlocked with mine. 

"You cried didn't you?" He put his hand on my cheek. 

"How did-?" 

He caressed my cheek and sighed. "It's pretty obvious...silly." His eyes lingered on my cheek. 

"Well, are you going to cheer me up?" I asked him. 

The young man wrapped his arm around my waist and held my hand, in a waltz position. Music began to play and we began to dance. 

Makes sense
Only with you
You don't have to speak
I feel  

Emotional landscapes
They puzzle me
Then the riddle gets solved
And you push me up to this  

"State of emergency, how beautiful to be." He began to sing along. 

The planes began to change into a row of cherry blossom trees and we waltzed by them. The blossoms began cascading towards us as the music began to simmer down. 

I wanted to stay here forever, I felt so carefree and happier. This young man, why wasn't he in my life? I looked at his warm brown eyes and couldn't help but smile. 

"You know, this could last forever." He whispered into my ear.

"It can?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you have to tell the real me first." He said with a bright smile, his dimples began to crease. 

"How?" I asked. 

"You have to meet me first, then you'll see the real magic happen." He explained and the music slowly stopped, and then he stopped. 

"I'm only an essence, you must be intertwined with me and then you'll see your wish come true." He said as he let me go. 

"See you soon, love." He finished his word with a kiss on my forehead. 

Author's Note: 

Song's I referred to~

Nikes by Frank Ocean

Joga by Bjork