Author's Salutation

Hello everyone! 

It's me ya girl Kay! I'm a young adult, bored out of my mind and truly just doing this for the sake of feeling mr danny fire is close to me! I am currently working on school and my personal project that will help me gain more stuff for my portfolio and blah blah blah~ (boring  art school stuff) 

I've been writing fanfiction back when fanfiction.net was fairly popular and that was EONS ago! I believe this website was barely starting up, right? I don't know I'm too old to remember!!! (lol) 

So yes, as I have been hinting, I'm older than many of you silly billies reading this fanfiction. GO TO BED!!! And if you aren't reading this at night, do your home work!!! (To be quite frank, I'm the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE BECAUSE I'M WRITING THIS TO PROCRASTINATE WITH MY OWN HW wow) However, thank you for your precious time and interest in this story!  It means a lot that you took the time and effort to click on this link! 

As you don't already know, I'm pretty rusty at this craft and to be quite honest with you I don't even know if I'm even going to even finish this story? I hope I do, so maybe Dan could even reference it in a liveshow and get so intrigued by how "emotional" and good taste in music I refer in this. (And yes I'm going to be referencing music since I am music trash as well) 

Enough of my rambles! This story is just a  creative coping mechanism so please don't psychoanalyze  this entire story, this is my little escape pod that I happen to bring you along with. As you may know this is a dan x reader, so I mean if you vibe with a lot cool! I won't be doing the usual "__your hair color__", "__your eye color__", etc. It's less immersive and I feel that kinda limits the reader's imagination and not actually making it YOUR point of view I guess. 

*shrugs*

Anyways, I'm pretty much going all by a whim of things because that's how my brain works so, I mean if it really goes out of hand, I warned ya! Also, I just don't expect this to be BIG but if it does that would be hella rad and I'd gladly appreciate it famalam! :D

Alright, alright. I talk too much, I know. 

Good luck, and there's gonna be some triggering subjects in there so be aware! (I'll let you know dw) 

Much love, 

-Kay 

p.s. : Ignore my username as you read this story, it's really not gonna be as immersive as you want it to be lmao