Chapter Fourteen

(Your P.O.V.)

I still sit in the darkness, it always feels like an eternity. I can't wake up, nor feel anything at this moment.

After many moments, I heard a slight form of warmth, on my face.

I couldn't decipher what it was, it felt nice. Then a shining light went through my eyes and I opened them.

I was awake, then I saw a familiar figure sitting by my bedside. I felt their hand part my hair from my eyes, and I could finally see them better.

It was Louise, I saw her smiling with glee and waved at me.

"Good afternoon sweetie! How are you feeling?" She said happily.

I cracked a smile. "I think I can't feel anything." I tried to wiggle my legs and they woke up.

I looked around and realized where I was. "How long have I been here?" I asked.

"It's been two weeks love." She responded.

My eyes widened and I jolted up and then quickly winced at my arm.

"Don't be too reckless. You might reopen your wound." Louise said hastily.

I frowned and looked down at my covers. "How did I sleep for two whole weeks if I was only sliced at my arm?" I asked her.

"Well, actually your arm wasn't hit. But also your stomach and leg." She pointed at the body parts mentioned.

I was so confused and I tried to recollect my thoughts.

The moment was so quick and blurry I began to feel a headache.

"I can't...remember..." I say to myself.

Louise took a deep sigh. "Well of course love, we didn't see it in the struggle but it did happen at some point and you're badly injured. It was a miracle that you survived all that." She explained.

"...really?" I drag on a silence.

"I'm sorry that I put this major problem on all of you. I didn't mean to put so much worry to you all. Dan, Phil and everyone in the Creators Summit. I really didn't want things to blow out of proportion."

Tears began to well up in my eyes, I then remembered the flashbacks to when I was in between the haze of living and dying.

Everyone hovering over me, wanting me to live. They were all screaming my name and they all barely knew me, I was still a stranger to them.

"...I'm...so sorry..." I cried.

"Oh dearie, you have no reason to apologize. You're brave and got to save another girl's life. That is what you should be thinking about, that you're alive and recovering." Louise held me close and rubbed my back as I cried on her shoulder.

Then, a knock and they bolted the door open.

There standing was a young little girl, holding Dan's hand and Phil was behind waving hi towards us.

"Darcy wanted to ask you something Loui-"

Dan stopped his tracks as he saw me and ran towards me, with a wide-eyed expression on his face.

"Y-you're awake." He uttered.

I smiled and nodded in response.

"The doctors said you might've woken up in the next two weeks." Phil chimed in.

"We were so worried when they said there was a higher chance of you staying in a coma." Dan added on.

I was shocked that they knew my actual health status was. "You came to visit me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course!" They both said.

"We owe you our lives!" Phil declared.

"Why wouldn't we come over and visit?" Dan questioned.

"I assumed you were busy, and I'm just a stranger to you all anyways." I looked down to my bed sheets.

"I didn't ask for so much kindness. I just...want to go home!" I shouted and wailed in more tears.

They all came in full circle and wrapped their arms around me.

Warmth, something that I longed for a really long time, thanks to them.

Authors Note:
I know there's a lot of wildt things left unanswered. I hope you all like it so far! I didn't mean to offend certain fans it's just I feel that was an outrageous scenario that just randomly came to my mind. (Ik twisted right?) Either way, thanks for reading at this point and trust me this won't be over just yet (it's just the beginning lmao) so STAY TUNED!!!