One

*Buzz buzz*

Taehyungs phone loudly went off, indicating a text. He checked the time before opening his phone - 9:45pm. It was late, and he had a long day at dance practice for Bangtans comeback. The text was from Namjoon.

V, we're heading out tonight, you in?

Where to?

The new club that's just opened, Doljin.

Okay, pick me up on your way there.

It had been a while since the boys had gone for a night out, so he was eager to go. He put on some black jeans, a white t-shirt and sneakers, and waited for Namjoon to pick him up outside. He arrived 10 minutes later with Jimin, Jin and J-Hope with him. "V, you ready to go?" Taehyung nodded and climbed into the front seat, as Namjoon pulled away to continue on to the club.

When they arrived, they were immediately met by Jungkook and Suga. Jungkook had never been to a club, and he seemed excited to go in. "Hyungs, what took you so long?" He rushed over to greet us, a playful smile spread across his lips. "We had to pick up V," Namjoon replied, "We should all be here for your first official night out." They went to wait in line, but the bouncer called them up, allowing them entry right away - it seemed being an idol had a few perks. As they entered, they were greeted by flashing lights, speakers blasting music and an ensemble of dancing people. Taehyung glanced around, eager to find the bar and start drinking

The seven of them had found a booth, and Jin And Suga went to order some shots. Taehyung enjoyed the music, it had a good beat to it, and the other members were clearly having fun. Jin and Suga returned with a tray full of shots, a few for each member. They downed the first shot and Jungkook almost gagged, having never tasted vodka before. "How does it taste, Jungkookie?" J-Hope asked, laughing at his reaction to the alcohol. "It tastes terrible... give me another!" The others laughed as the youngest member downed a further two shots, before dragging them onto the dance floor.

It was clear to see that Namjoon and Jin's dancing had at least improved a little over the years, which brought a smile to Taehyungs face. He often wonders about what other people get to do in their free days. With the groups schedule, they're almost never free to have days to themselves, and when they get the chance, they take it. And usually thoughts of girls occupy his mind after. Being idols, their dating ban kept them from having committed relationships, and finding a girl he liked was difficult enough. But perhaps someday soon, things might change...

A/N:

Hey reader! This is my first time writing anything ever, so I hope you enjoy it so far. Sorry for it being so short, but part 2 will be uploaded relatively quickly as I have a lot of free time for the next week, and any comments offering advice is appreciated!