Unplanned Meeting

Park Jimin's POV

It was early in the morning when I decided to meet who I was going to be engaged with, I didn't really want to be engaged. I had to do this for the sake of my family's company though, I needed to produce a heir.

I combed my black hair to the side and put a black,purple and white suit on. It was tailored to fit my body perfectly, exaggerating my shoulders and chest area. Damn, this girl won't know what's coming to her. She'll definitely like me!

I'm handsome, rich, hot, strong, and I picked her.

After praising myself, I decided to give the person I was going to be engaged with..... a visit.

----------------------------------------------

I arrived at Y/N's house, it was quite small compared to mine but I didn't mind. I exited my Lamborghini and made my way to her front door. I took a deep breath and rung the door bell a couple of times.

Mrs. L/N opened the door and stared at me in shock. I politely asked to go in, and she opened the door wider and welcomed me. The atmosphere in the small house was warm, loving, and
happy. So much unlike the house that I live in, it was cold, desolate, and empty.

"Is Y/N awake?" I asked the shaken up woman.

"Ye-es.. I'll go and check!" She stuttered out and dashed up the stairs.

I inspected their small living room, it was lined with pictures on the walls and painted with a bright colour. They had a small pastel couch and a wooden coffee table in front of it. I made my way to the couch and sat on it, patently waiting.

Mrs. L/N came rushing down stairs, and she started asking me questions, like...

"Can get you something to drink ?"

"Are you hungry, Mr. Park?"

And so on....

I got tired of waiting and decided that I would go upstairs and check on my future fiancé. Of course, I did ask for permission before doing so.

I knocked on her door once, or twice and received no answer. So..... I went ahead and opened the door, letting myself in.

Her room was quite small, but warm and cozy. There was a small desk in the corner of the room, littered with papers along side of a trash bin.

Her bed was probably a queen sized bed, perfect for her petite frame. I could see the outline of her body under the blankets, she was probably still sleeping.

I walked over there to look at her, she was quite adorable, sleeping. I bent down and caught a whiff of her perfume, it smelled amazing, absolutely breathtaking.

I was about to straighten myself up when she hooked her arms around me and dragged me into her bed. I don't want to seem like a creep but, I could stay in the bed forever, it smelled amazing....

She started scooting closer to me and cuddling me, I fought a flush. I've had many women before but they were just one time flings, I've never really dated anyone before..

I unwrapped her arms around me, I would not take advantage of her, no I would not.

There was something inside of me that wanted to pin her down and make her scream my name over and over. Lust.

I had to get out of this room, filled with her smell.

I made my way down stairs and told Mrs. L/N that I would be waiting for her daughter who wake up.

She ran up the stairs and yelled.

"Park Jimin is here!" I chuckled, this was one lively family. I heard some heavy foot steps and what I assumed was stumbling.