Bubble bath

He opened the door for you, and held out his hand for you to take.

You glared at it and slapped it away, deciding to stand up on your own.

Stupid Pervert.

You heard him chuckle as he closed the door of his car, making sure to lock the doors.

You walked towards his house, pretending not to be impressed by the size and height of the building.

You felt like it was your house, stacked three times at the sides and on top.

Damn, this boy is rich.

Not that you cared.

You walked until you reached the front door, waiting for him to reach you.

He took his time, little feet taking baby steps.

A couple of minutes passed and your patience worn down.

"Hurry up Mr.Park!" You yelled out, extremely irritated that he was walking incredibly slow, intentionally.

"I'm coming."

You groaned,

"Go fricken faster!"

He smirked and went slower, almost making you storm up to him. You held the last strand of your patience tightly.

"Please go faster."

"Coming."

"Faster."

"Almost there."

"Faster!"

He chuckled, replying to you.
"I'm trying my best!"

You groaned and rebutted.

"You're not trying! Go harder and faster."

Suddenly, he sprinted towards you, making you screech and loose your balance. Luckily he caught you, a hand on your waist, grinning.

"Thanks for the encouragement, babe."

"I'll make sure to go faster and harder next time. You'll be coming before you know it."

He smirked, a dark expression on his face.

You spluttered for a moment, surprised at how dirty minded he was!

He twisted your words around!

You pushed him off you and smacked him on the head.

Who the hell cares if he's the son of a CEO! He deserved it!

He groaned and chuckled, rubbing at the bump forming at the top of his head.

"Sheesh! Y/N! I was only kidding. So violent!"

You smirked and huffed!

"You better be afraid!" You scowled at him.

"Oh believe me, I am..." he chuckled, leaning closer to you.

"I'm afraid of how...."

He leaned closer and closer, his cheek brushing your own as he whispered into your ear.

"How kinky that is.... So violent~"

You shuddered as he blew into your ear, you shoved him and glared at him.