Park Jimin

You had agreed to the arranged marriage in an attempt to save your parent's life from the streets. Sometimes they would badger you about pointless things, but you still loved them, they raised you after all.

You rubbed your temples and sighed, you were currently in your bedroom.
On top of the soft bed you wanted to collapse and sleep on. You couldn't though, why? You were still a student! You had homework.....

You decided to apply for university to help out your parents and to have a good career and future.

----------------------------------------------

After finishing your homework, you were absolutely exhausted, you didn't think you had the strength to move your fingers anymore. Welp, goodbye delicious food I never got to taste....

You quickly packed your stuff and changed into your pyjamas, dreading what would come tomorrow. You lay on your bed, your clock's rhythmic ticking lulling you to sleep until...

Your door opened and your mother came in, she closed the door behind her and looked at you, sternly.

You sat up in your bed, rubbing your eyes, really pissed. You tried to be polite while she lectured you for a good two HOURS about sex Ed.

You weren't a fucking kid! You knew about big chilli peppers and small ones!

When she left, you collapsed on your bed, ready to fall asleep.

She did say something about the dude having dinner with us tomorrow...

I wonder what kind of person this Park Jimin is.....

He is he old, grey, and pudgy?

A mere nine year old?

A bald, tanned, ripped dude with a goatee?

The possibilities were endless, you fell asleep with your thoughts, immediately falling and literally drowning in your bedsheets.

You hoped that you would have a good dream...
----------------------------------------------

You were in a white bed, with a faceless man, he was wearing a simple white shirt and some shorts, right next to you.

You could tell that he had a slightly round jawline, and full luscious lips. He had beautiful midnight black hair that looked extremely soft.

You don't know why, but you were drawn to the man, seeing that you scooted closer to him, cuddling. He smelled amazing, it was a light, but masculine scent. You wanted to drown in this man's arms.

You heard the man chuckle, his deep voice rumbling, overwhelmingly sexy.

You turned and he pushed you down on the soft bed, hovering over you. He intertwined his fingers with yours and crashed his lips onto your own in a rough, passionate, and possessive kiss.

Pinning your delicate hands with one of his own, he trailed his hand up and down your sides. Resting in on your thigh, inching closer and closer to your core. Your breath hitched and he stuck his tongue in your mouth.

Both tongues battled for dominance until he won. He broke the kiss to let you have some air and trailed his lips down your neck.

You were in heaven, you never wanted it to stop. Please don't stop...

You were feeling absolute pent up bliss and pleasure, wanting to release it all.

Until..........

You woke up.

--------------"Y/N!!!!!"---------------------

You groaned as you rise from your bed, super embarrassed. You just had a lewd dream, about someone you didn't even know....

Your mom stormed into your room, huffing and panting.

"Get ready! Park Jimin is here!!!!" She yelled.

You titled your head to the side, confused for a moment.

"Park Jimin?"

You repeated his name a couple times until it all locked into place.......

Oh shit.