GoodNight

You stepped out of the tub and drained it, still embarrassed from the events that took place earlier.

Why didn't you lock the damn door?

You dried yourself off with the towel you were provided with, and you proceeded to dress yourself.

You decided to reuse your bra and panties, as disturbing as it is, you had no choice.

There was no way in the whole universe that you were going to wear his clothes without underwear.

Ew.

Gross.

You slipped on the rather small, but large, white dress shirt. It was soft and it hung loosely on your body. You buttoned up the buttons slowly, feeling the scent of his detergent hit your senses.

It was oddly comforting to you, you didn't know why, and you didn't want to know why.

The shirt smelled nice, a musky masculine scent mixed with the clean scent of laundry detergent.

After you finished doing the buttons all the way up, you grabbed the shorts on the toilet seat.

The white shirt reached all the way to your mid thigh, so it covered you well.

Sort of.....

You slipped the shorts on and cursed.

The waist band of the shorts were too wide, so it hung loosely against your hips.

You groaned and face palmed, you didn't want to go outside with only his shirt!

No! Just No!

You looked around the bathroom for something to tighten it with, desperate to find a belt or string to use.

You've watched a couple of K-dramas, they were the holy TV shows that proved as life lessons to you.

1. When a boy and a girl stay over-

The girl takes a shower and wears boy's clothes, pants don't fit.

She goes without them.

They end up making out or kissing/ doing something unspeakable.

2. The guy is always some rich dude, and the girl mostly dirt poor.

3. Always avoid college parties or night clubs.

4. Never look around the house, you never know the creepy shit they keep there.

5. Always be equipped and ready, incase they try something on you.

And so on.

You searched through the cupboards, finding a white ribbon. Thank da lord!

Hallelujah!

You tied it around your waist, securing it with a bow while you tucked the shirt in.

You were not going to be one of those cliché K-drama characters, no, you were going to be smart.

You stepped out of the washroom, with wet hair and the clothes you were given.