Escape

"Park Jimin" smirked and walked towards your couch, crossing his legs and sitting on it. He stretched like he owned the house.

That pompous ass.....

You decided not to do anything, instead you went outside. You wanted to get away from everything, the marriage, your parents, and school.

You took a walk outside the small neighbourhood, it was peaceful and quiet. All you could hear was the gentle rustle and swaying of the leaves in the air. It was so soothing.

Your moment of peace was ruined by the sound of your phone ringing and buzzing.

You held it up to see who was calling.

It was no one other than your best friend.

Kim Taehyung.

You answered the call and winced at his loud and obnoxious voice.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!"

You groaned.
"What?"

"Wanna come over?"

"No."

"Why?!?!??"

You shook your head and sighed, you knew that the alien wouldn't stop bothering you until you agreed, so you did.

"Fine...."

"Awwww yeah!!!!!!"
He said enthusiastically.

You could imagine him jumping up and down, in excitement.

You sighed and walked over to your car, ready to drive to his house. You failed to notice someone wrap their arms around you waist and bury their face into your neck. You tensed and your breath hitched.

"Relax......"

"It's just me." You exhaled in relief as you heard the familiar voice of Kim Taehyung.

He spun you around and crushed you in his embrace.

"Where do you want to go? Y/N-pooooooooo~" he singsonged.

You let him decide and he dragged you off to a nearby cafe.

You failed to notice a small frame spying on you.............

His midnight hair swayed in the wind, he picked up his cellphone and called someone.

"Min Yoongi...."

"Do a background check on this....."

"Kim Taehyung...."

"Find out what his relationship is with my fiancé."