Kisses

His lips met yours in a soft and tender kiss, it was filled with innocent, unadulterated passion; the feeling similar to sinking your teeth into a piece of forbidden fruit.

Addicting.

It was as if time slowed down and everything blurred away into the romantic scenery. It was just you and him, no circumstances, bets, and silly debts.

Just a boy, and a girl on a date sharing a moment of passion.

You two broke the innocent kiss to breath, staring into each other's eyes. His breath taking black eyes sparkled as he swept his jet black hair to the side, looking as attractive as he always is.

You gulped nervously and you two stared at each other for the longest time, until the ride ended like your moment.

He led you off the Ferris wheel gently, extending his hand to help you get down, and the two of you walked to the exit of the park silently; souvenirs in hand.

You wondered if marrying him would be as bad as you initially had thought, you remembered his crass behaviour and all the things that he had done to you.

You tensed for a while, and he noticed; you didn't know how to feel. He was intrusive one part, seductive the other, and now he was unbearably sweet. You sighed and he pulled you close by the hand.

"What's the matter?" He asked softly as you both continued to walk.

You looked at him from the corner of your eyes while he kept his gaze ahead.

Was he doing this because he wanted to, or simply because it's fun for him?

You didn't want to think about it that way, but you simply couldn't help it. Instead of fretting more, you decided to brush it off.

"Nothing." You smiled at him cheerily, and walked with a skip in your step.

"Let's go home okay?"

Jimin smiles and agreed with you. Smiling the most tender smile he's ever smiled- so far anyways.

"Yeah, let's go to our home."

------

RiNGGgggGgg~~

You cell phone vibrated in your pocket, most effectively ruining the sweet as moment that you just had.

Great, whose's the bitch that's calling you?!?!

Someone better be dying, or else you'd tear out your hair.

You took you cell phone out of your pocket and looked at the caller ID.

"Kim taehyung"

tHIS HOe!!
You swore if he was calling about his relationship problems, you'd strangle his ass.

You picked up the call, letting go of Jimin's hand and smiling apologetically at him.

Jimin nodded in understanding.

"What is it?" You practically hissed through your phone.

You heard sniffling in the back ground, and you immediately felt guilty for being so rude.

"I'm sorry Y/N." Taehyung rasped the phone, slurring his words- he must've been drinking.

"I'm scared." He whispered, most definitely drunk.

"Can you come pick me up? I don't know, I was left here, and it hurts." He sniffles once more, leaving you confused.

"Where are you?" You asked?