Chapter 24

"Abraham?" I said before I was slammed onto one of the stall doors.

Abraham clasped the back of my neck and clashed his lips onto mine with pure lust. It took me completely off guard, but I couldn't help not going along with this crazy, amazing feeling that felt so strongly good. With my hands, I pulled him closer and ran them along his hair that I felt so compelled to earlier.

At this action of mine, he pushed my back harder onto the stall as we kissed intensely. Using one hand on my side, he held onto my head as he untangled my hair, free from its braid.

"F*ck." Abraham picked me up and led me towards the counter, still kissing me. Then his lips moved onto my neck and my eyes widened.

What the hell am I doing?!

He laid trails of kisses along my neck and it shot goosebumps throughout my body. It felt so good, but I knew that it was wrong.

Slowly, I took his hands off me and slightly tried pushing him.

Immediately, he stepped back and stared at me with a longing. With desire.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this." I jumped off the counter and quickly looked at myself in the mirror, then back at him.

He stood quietly, only observing my every move as if I were a patient after surgery.

"Diana. I-" He lightly placed his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry." Looking at him made me feel really bad. It wasn't only him; I should've pushed him back. So it's really my fault, too.

"It's okay." I sighed, both of my hands on the sides of my head, suddenly getting a wave of pain. "Just, forget about it. We should go back out." He nodded and walked towards the door.

Opening it for me, I thanked him and we walked out and towards our table.

"Abraham. My man." A guy with shaggy brown hair and a boyish grin saluted him. "Huh. This your girl?" He questioned, surprise on his face.

I didn't say anything, instead, I turned my attention to Abraham, hoping he didn't lie.

"Um...no. She's just a friend of mine that I've know for a long time." He nervously replied. I looked back at the guy who was looking at me.

"Wait. What the f*ck! I know you!" His eyes widened and I swear he almost had a heart attack right then and there.

But sadly, he didn't.

Not that I want him to die, it's just he seems a bit, weird. "Holy sh*t!" He clapped his hands together and I cringed.

"Dude, are you okay?" Abraham walked towards him.

"Hell, yes I am!" He threw his hands in the air. "You're Diana Johnson. DJ! F*ck, you're hotter than the pics." He grinned.

What an immature a**.

I shrugged and raised my eyebrows. The guy seemed really excited though.

"I'm Trevor." He extended his hand for me to shake, and reluctantly, I shook it. "You have no idea how f*cken honored I am to meet you. I heard about you through a couple of friends that went to your last performance in San Diego. They legit loved you."

I actually feel pretty good. This is probably the third time someone recognizes me.

It's a rare thing, but I do appreciate it even though I might seem a bit off at the moment.

"Really?" I smiled and he grinned harder.

"Yes! Ever since they told me, I looked you up and listened to all of your remixes. I bump it up on my system every morning going to school. You're actually a thing at a school downtown in east Los Angeles. You're their idol." He clapped again and fixed his shirt. "Do you mind signing my tie?" He said out of nowhere. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.