Chapter 2 (Meeting The Girl)

I woke up for school and rode the bus today.  I got to school and ate breakfast at school today. The bell rang and I went to my first class. I have 3 classes with my crush AND this is one of those classes.

T= Teacher

T: today we are starting group projects. So everyone pick a partner please.

I was left with out a partner cause I don't have friends in this class. And you won't believe what else happened... she didn't have a partner either. And Daniela was her name.

T: Simon and Daniela you guys are new partners for the year.

My heart was pumping faster than than a horse can even run. She walked over to me.

D=Daniela

D: hi Simon

S: Hi

     I was so nervous I could not even speak.

D: wait I wasn't listening what is the project about?

S:I'm hot sure. I mean not.

D: haha your funny

S: haha thanks you are to.

     Finally the class ended I walked out and it was time for lunch

D: Hey Simon

S: ? Yes?

D: wanna hang out for lunch?

S: y-yes I would love t-to.

D: okay great.

     We walked to the cafeteria together    got lunch and sat down with our friends Me and Daniela sat next to each other. I went to The art room she came with me cause she was "bored".

Daniela's POV

     I was at lunch with my crush Simon he got up and was walking to the art room. I got up and walked with him it was just me and him. I think he likes me to cause he get nervous around he but he is hot and I really really like him.

Simons POV*

     Me and Daniela walked into the art room and just talked with the art teacher cause she was my fav. teacher this year and we all just chilled in the room. Mrs. B the art teacher walked to the bath room it got really awkward between me and Daniela.