Chapter 7 (What A Strange Girl.)

Today I woke up like any ordinary day that I get ready for school.  Daniela texted me.

Daniela💛: Are you coming to school Today?

S: Yes.

Daniela💛: I'll see you there love you💚

S: Okay love you💛

     Today I felt like walking with my friend Tristan to school.  It was cold out and I kinda regreted it.  We finally got up to the school and Daniela saw me.  She ran over.

D: Hi

S:  Hi

D: Wanna go to breakfast?

S: Yes I'm starving.

     We both walked to go get food.  We ate our food and the bell rang I went to art with her.

     The teacher was doing roll call. Me and Daniela were whispering.  While me and Daniela were talking a random girl was staring at me.  I didn't tell Daniela because I didn't want her to get mad at any one.  To make her stop I kinda stared back at her.  She didn't stop, I got kinda scared at talked with the teacher.  The teacher moved her to where she could not look at me.  Daniela still didn't know. But I might tell her later, like tomarrow later.

D: What's wrong?

S: Nothing.

D: You sure?

S: Yes.

     After school Me and Daniela went to a pizza place for dinner sadly it's only Tuesday.  We already made plans for the weekend, We are going dirt biking witch should be fun.  We might even rent dune buggies witch are litt.😁 maby next week we will go boating I can't wait for these plans to arive. 

     After eating pizza we decided to walk home, the pizza place wasn't far from home, it was only 2 blocks.

     After we reached home we walked in and saw my parents talking with Dabielas parents witch is good cause they don't know each other. So me and Daniela ran upstairs into my room we just watched Netflix we watched one scary movie.  We kinda cuddled under a blanket while watching the movie, there was so very funny parts in the movie.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. YAY we are at 40+ reads thanks guys this means a lot. I'll try and post another chapter today if not today then tomorrow.❤❤💛💛💚💚🖤🖤