Chapter 14 (making up)

The next day was Friday. Our parents were okay if we both didn't go to school today so that ment we had a 3 day weekend. I walked to Daniela's house and she got ready we walked around the nieborhood for bit talking.

My mom had given me $100 just invade we needed it. We were getting hungry and ended up walking by a jack in the box. She just got a salad and I just got a burgur we got drinks and frys to. We had been in jack in the box for like 1 hour. We talked A lot and giggled. We started walking to my house and went up into my room we watched youtube on the roku. We got bored and went downstairs to play hide and seek. I was it first.

S: READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!

I was walking through the kitchen and I herd crunching in the cabinet next to me. I opened it and there Daniela sat eating crackers.

S: weren't we just at Jack in the box?

D: Its never that you are to full for more food.

S: Okay.

She went to go count then I hid in a closet. I swear I've been hiding there forever untill I i purposely started hitting the walls so she can just finnaly find me. The closet opened and it was Daniela.

S: Were you eating again?

D: No

S: It seems as so.

I'm happy that they are back together. I hope you have enjoyed another one of my chapters😉😁💚