Chapter 11 (Anger)

Me and Daniela woke up from bed. She decided to sleep in the guest room cause she didnt want my parents getting suspicious that we have been sleeping in the same room for days now. (They don't know we are dating yet.) But I'll tell them soon.

We both went to church today and after my family and her went out to eat at IHOP for breakfast.

D: man this pancake is really good.

S: man these eggs and bacon are even better.

D: Haha

S: Hehe.

We finished eating our food NY mom need to go to the grocery store.We went to Walmart, We were walking through the iles. And you won't be live who I saw in the ile , it was the girl who stared me down we walked past her she said "I'm watching you" THANK GOD Daniela did not here any thing. I was so scared that she said that. I had to tell Daniela.

S: Mom me and Daniela will be right back.

M: okay stay out of trubble.

S: Love you.

M:love you more.

Me and Daniela go near the restrooms me and her got into a private one so that one girl could not see or hear us.

D: What's so important?

S: listen there's a girl stalking us she in the store to this all happened in art class. And I didnt want to tell you cause I didnt want you getting mad.

D: What? How Dare you. I'm going and just stay away from me. I can't believe you can't trust me.

S: No Daniela please come back, I'm sorry.😓😢

D: No just stay away.

After she said that my heart broke into crumbs. I texted my mom.

S: Mom can I walk home?

M: why?

S: I just need some Time alone.

M: Okay be safe.

S: Okay.

I was walking home in tears. I was texting her. ( they both have iphone7plus so they can face call.) I was trying to face call her she always hung up. Eventually she blocked me.

I arrived home and just sobbed I'm my own pillow. She texted me.

D: How can you not trust me? Why didnt you tell me cause this makes me more mad.

S: I know I should have told you I just didnt want to deal with the situation at the time.

D: Okay but if you would have told me I might have gotten mad but that just depends on my mood.

S: I'm sorry.

D: What ever.

S:Daniela please forgive me.

D: I just need time to get things straight.

S: 😢

I just watched TV to get that thought out of my head that we broke up. Or are just taking time away from each other.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter and YIKES that sucks for poor Simon.🙃😭 well thank you if you read this short chapter.🖤💗