Chapter 13 (Im Sorry)

I was in art with Daniela sitting next to her the bell rang to go to the next class. I was walking next to her.

D: What are you doing.

S: Daniela look I'm so so sorry please forgive me. You mean every thing to me.

D: I guess I over reacted I'm sorry for that.

S: Don't be sorry I was the one who fucked up.

D: ya really badly.

     Simon walked Daniela to her next class.

D: by lover.

S: By babe.

     I ran to class cause the bell was about to ring I just on time made it into the class I sat down and the class stared at me.
      Some people whispered.

C= class

     C: whispered he had a make out setion with his girlfriend.

S: No I did not.

     The teacher just started teaching while I was arguing with the class. We finnaly got to work. The bell rang for lunch and Daniela was at this lunch.
     I messaged her saying "What line are you in"? She messaged back "17"
     I started walking to line 17 to meet her. I kissed her and we sat down for lunch. We ate and walked aro7nd in the court yard like 10 min. Later the bell rang and then we had the same class it was math.

I'm so sorry that I was super late posting a new chapter😢 and I'm also sorry that this is a short chapter but I hope you enjoyied.