Chapter 4 (The Weekend With Daniela)

We walked in and left our shoes at the door. I gave her a tour of the house so that she kinda understands it better.

S:feel free to help your self to anything you need

M: SIMON!!!

S: COMING!!!

M: who is she?

S: mom can she please stay she's my crush.

M: Okay fine.

   I ran back up to my room where Daniela was.

D:Is everything okay?

S: yes.

S: so are you hungry?

D: nahh

S:Okay

     We were both watching youtube. I could tell she was bored. I went and asked my mom for some money. She gave me a $50 I asked if she wanted to go to a fast food restaurant or any where she said "yes". So we headed up to jack in the box.  I got a salad and she got one too.

D:thank you

S:your welcome.😁

D:your really kind.

S: I know haha.

     After I called a uber and we  went down to see the movie "It" 😑. I called another uber over and we went back home it was 11:43PM we stayed up and watched TV.as much as I'm dying to be her boyfriend I would not say we are a thing yet sadly. We finally headed for bed she slept in one of the guest rooms next to mine. 

     We woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon cooking. My mom was the best cook ever. It was funny cause we both walked out of our rooms at the same time.

D: yawns* good morning.

S: haha good morning.

     We walked down to the kitchen and ate our food.

Lol sorry for the short chapters I hope you guys are enjoying this story leave some comments of  what should happen later in the story or even leave some predictions.❤💚🖤💛 love you guys.