Chapter 9

A new update! Boom shakalaka! I have decided to make a schedule of when I update my stories. I will probably be continuing Tell Me (G.A) and I have another fanfic which I'm writing now. And I'm super sorry that I kinda left you all on a cliffhanger in the last chapter

Kimberley's P.O.V

I knocked on Nadine's door repeatedly, when she did open the door I didn't have to say a single word as she pulled me into a tight hug and ushering me into her house. It has nearly gotten to a point where we know everything about each other.

"What happened Kim?" She asked, panic clear in her voice as we sat down on her luxurious leather sofa which has been used many of times but is still in great condition.

"I..I...I...don't want this baby..." My lips were trembling, my body was shaking, mainly because of the heavy rain which was chucking it down when I had arrived at Nadine's.

Nadine didn't say a word, she just kept on hugging me and comforting me as she knew how confused I was. Thoughts were stuck in my mind. Cheryl probably has problems of her own right? I shouldn't have loaded all of that on her all at once.

Cheryl...

I kept on thinking about Cheryl. Totally lost in my own world. 'My Cheryl' I liked the sound of that.

"Kimberley?" I jumped out of Nadine's grasp and hit my head on the comfortable arm of the sofa. We roared out laughing, "Watch it you! Has the sofa got a hole now?" She pretended to inspect it, "Aye you have! Next time I'll throw you outta me house!" I burst out in hysterics, Nadine beamed with pride at her own joke. She thought I was laughing at her joke, bless. When it was the way her accent came out.

Nadine pulled me into a hug again. She always knew how to cheer me up and I knew how to cheer her up, "Can you go get Nicola or Sarah to go check up on Chez? She might of done something stupid..." I trailed off and smiled in my head, if that's possible, thinking about Cheryl. Nadine nodded, all 5 of us got along like a house on fire and we all knew about Cheryl's problems.

"Already have babe." Nadine is such a quick thinker.

"I don't know how you manage to put up with me." I laugh forgetting about all of my problems.

"I put up with you cause I have no choice."

* * *

Cheryl's P.O.V

I slide down the kitchen floor and took a huge sip of vodka before crying like there was no tomorrow. I've really messed up now. I don't deserve to live. My parents are probably right about saying that I'm an mistake. My whole life is a mistake. After a good few minutes of thinking I stand up and stumble a bit due to all of the vodka I'd drank and cause of my broken leg. I slowly made my way to the kitchen drawer limping because of me being me, I left my crutches upstairs but I can nearly walk on my own now so it's fine. I pulled the drawer open and reached for the razor blade. I placed it near my wrist after I had pulled up my sleeve so that the blade was just millimetres apart from my skin which was fairly damaged from my teenage years. Just when I was about to cut myself, a voice shouted at me, and I prayed for a moment that it was Kimberley. I spun around. No luck, "Cheryl! What the hell are you doing? I thought you'd stopped after Sophie!"

I winced at her name and slid down the wall where I once was a few minutes ago. Nicola ran over to me and hugged me and tried to calm me down. After a few minutes I had finally calmed down and we were sitting on the sofa as Nicola stroked my forehead.

"I..." I tried to speak but only one letter came out

"Don't worry Nadine told me all about it." Tears formed in my eyes, Nicola gave me a sad smile, "I thought you'd stopped after Sophie went, Cheryl!"