Part 1: Percabeth

-Kara-

So this is an A/N, and what a better way to start off a book with a Percabeth One-Shot! Hope you like!

__________________________

-Annabeth-

The sun beat down on my hair, face, and legs. I was on the beach waiting for my boyfriend, Percy Jackson. We both went through a terrible loss recently, our friend, Jason, gave his life to deafeat Gaea, the Earth Titan. We decided it would be best to have a little date to get our mind off things.

So that brings us to where we are now. Percy, being late, of course, and I, being on time. I paced the beach, looking for him. All of a sudden, it hit me.

Literally, a huge wave crashed onto me.

"Perseus Jackson! Get you're butt out here now!" I yelled as soon as I could catch my breath.

"But Annabeth!" Percy Protested.

"Why you little...." I couldn't finished my sentence, as I was pulled into a kiss.

"Little what?" he asked, pulling away from the kiss.

"Um..." I blushed.

I threw my arms around his neck and he pulled my face to his. We kissed for a while, then something flew out of the water beside us. I pulled away.

"What's that?" I asked him, pointing.

"Our supper," he replied causually.

He walked over to the thing, and I realized it was a picnic basket. He reached in and pulled out a checkered blanket, and then he layed it down. We took a seat on the blanket, and he took out some candles and lighted them. He set the candles on a plate between us.

"So, romantic or not?" he asked.

"Romantic," I replied. He leaned in for another kiss, but I pushed him away. 

"Let's eat first Percy, i'm starving," I said.

"Okay," He reluctantly agreed.

I put on a loose shirt over my almost dry bikini top and reached in the basket for some food, but Percy swatted my hand away.

"No, I serve you," he said, then pulled out a large plate and set it between us, slightly pushing the candle plate aside. The setting sun illuminated the beach behind him. His sea-green eyes sparkled in the light. He loaded the plate with spaghetti, then gave me a fork. We both started eating and soon we were doing the spaghetti-kiss thing from Lady and the Tramp.

And let me tell you, it was the best date ever. The rest of the night we kissed, ate, and talked until finally we fell asleep.Stretched out on the blanket, the soft sand forming a cozy mattress, looking at the stars.

_______________________________

So there is is, Annabeth's and I's first date after the war. Kara was typing while I told her the details. She added a few things, but it turned out pretty well. Well, I gotta go, Kara is yelling at me again, UGH.