Part Septum: Is that...?

A/N

Hey guys! Kara here! I checked how many reads I had on here...

338 READS! OMG(s) GUYS YOU CANNOT BELIEVE IT! MY HEART JUMPED OUT OF MY CHEST! I REMEMBER WHEN I HAD 59 AND GOT EXCITED! 338 READS OMG THANK YOU ALL!

So here I am, with another update: an HC!

(^.^)

 At some point when Reyna was on a quest, she thought she saw a boy with raven black hair and green eyes, a girl with curly blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, and another boy with curly hair, a rasta cap, and crutches. The strange thing is though, they all wore bright orange T-Shirts, and the boy with black hair had a 3-foot long sword, while the girl had a bronze dagger. There were words  and a pegasus logo on the shirts, but she couldn't make the words out.

She quickly forgot about the strange kids, and went on to become a Preator in New Rome. She had almost forgotten them completely, until one day, a familiar looking boy with sea-green eyes and an orange T-Shirt showed up at Camp Jupiter. He claimed the only thing he could remember was his girlfriend, and tan girl with blonde curly hair named Annabeth.

Yeah, it's not very good. I AM TERRIBLE AT HEADCANNONS! I decided though, just for you guys, to do a headcannon. Thank you all for so many reads!

**EDIT!**

The 'septum' in the chapter title is latin for seven! Also, I changed a couple sentences because I wasn't happy with them, so this is not the original HC!