PART EIGHT: (BOO SPOILERS) BABYSITTING PART ONE

WARNING: THIS HAS SPOILERS FOR BOO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

The shrines were almost finished, and the demigods were happy. Nico and Will were laying on Nico's bed, cuddling while Will read Nico a story. Will was halfway through the story when three knocks sounded at the door of the Hades cabin.

"Damn it" Nico muttered as he got up. He rubbed his eyes and opened the door, his black T-shirt hung loosely off his thin body.

It was Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares. She had a lump of something in her arms, and looked exhausted.

"Hey Death boy,  I need a favor, can you watch Chuck?" She asked, she looked exhausted and ready to kill.

Hedge and Nellie had gone for a couple of weeks on their honeymoon, leaving Chuck with Clarisse.

"Yeah, sure," Nico responded. "You look like you need sleep."

"Tell me about it," she muttered as she rolled her eyes.

Nico carefully cradled sleeping Chuck in his arms.

"Good luck, Death Ray" Clarisse said as she turned back to her cabin. Clarisse and Nico had taken to calling each other silly nicknames. Taking care of Chuck had brought them closer together. Nico shut the door and gently placed Chuck in the playpen he had for him in his bedroom, praying he wouldn't cry. Nellie had been the only one who could calm down Chuck. Nico didn't know if it was mother's love or her soothing winds, but she had a knack for getting him to sleep.

"Will," Nico said as he turned to his boyfriend now next to him " You might want to get back to your cabin and get some rest, Chuck is gonna keep me up all night."

"You sure, moonshine?"

"Doctor's orders," Nico joked.

Will gently kissed Nico's forehead and left, leaving Nico alone with the satyr baby.

Idk how good this is, and I know. I haven't updated in months. I know. I have a lot of time, but I'm lazy. But since I finished BoO I COULDNT GET THIS DANG THING OFF MY MIND So here is a one-shot, part one of two. I hope you guys like! (I honestly don't know if I like it or not but I am on artist's block and CANT FREAKIN DRAWGNSRAWNFHDJIDJCFNDNJC)

-KARA

*EDIT*
Guys I am so sorry. I had this written for a couple months and I didn't post it! I'm gonna update some things and do some stuff though, since winter break is coming soon! Until then, don't expect anything but here is this in consolation!