Part Tres: HAHAHA I HACKED KARA! NOT FUNNY NOT FUNNY APHRODITE!

HI THIS IS LEO AND PERCY GAVE ME KARA'S PASSWORD TO HER COMPUTER!!!!1!!!11!!

ALSO HAZEL DROPPED A PACK OF SKITTLES IN MY CABIN SO EVERYONE GOT SOME SKITTLEZ!!1!11!

"LEO VALDEZ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY COMPUTER?"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I AM ON PERCY'S COMPUTER..."

"PERCY AND I SHARE A COMPUTER BECAUSE ANNABETH DOESN'T TRUST HIM WITH HIS OWN!"

*Loud banging noises and mumbling sounds can be heard*

Sorry about that, I whacked Leo upside the head, threw him in my closet, and locked the door. I also called all my siblings inside because apparently ALL Hephaestus kids have skittles... This could get bad. So Leo is knocked out, and apparently one of my siblings invited some Aphrodite girls in.....

Poor Leo.

----------------------------------

LATER

So Leo is back. For some odd reason I am in a closet...My head hurts but I remember Kara's wattpad password so I hacked her again. I wonder if someone gave me skittles..... WAIT Their is a mirror in here I'll check myself out.

AHHHH! I HAVE MAKEUP ALL OVER MY FACE AND I LOOK LIKE MULAN DURING THE SONG 'Bring Honor to us All' AND SHE IS ALL MAKEUPEY AND STUFFFF AHHHHHHHH I ALSO HAVE A BIG LUMP ON MY FOREHEAD AGGHHH

So now I am going to unlock the closet because it is dark and I don't like dark.

---------------------------------

Kara again. Leo got out of the closet. Right now Annabeth had to be tied down so she could refrain from knocking him out again. Leo is clinging to me for some odd reason mumbling about Aphrodite. It's weird.

-------------------------------

"Leo, Leo you have to get up now,"

"What? Huh? NO NOT THE MAKEUP NO NO NO NOT THE CLOSET NO- Oh hai Kara"

"Leo you have to let go of me and go to your own cabin"

"B-But what if they still have sugar syndrome?"

"Leo it's fine NOW GET THE HADES OUT FROM UNDER MY BUTT!"

Leo's gone now YAY! But I hear loud noises from the Hephaestus cabin and I think I lied to him, oh well. This was a weird night oh well.