OO1.

🌜💫🌛

ONE; Missouri Whitney

       MISSOURI FELT LIKE AN IDIOT FOR SPENDING TWENTY FIVE MINUTES TRYING TO GET UP. Granted, she can't see anything past her stomach now that she was eight months pregnant, but still.

       She was probably many minutes late for that bloody Order meeting she'd been invited to, and by proxy, making her bestfriend, Bill, late as well. Missouri cursed under her breath, she hated making anyone wait for her.

       "I feel like a bloated boat," She grumbled beside Bill, who had insisted that they couldn't use the Floo Network because of course, he wasn't sure if it was safe for pregnant women and hadn't had the mind to ask his mum. "I can't even see past my watermelon."

       "I don't think calling your kid fruit wouldn't help that," Bill snorted, helping her in a coat. At least she wore a dress today, then it would save them from another of her emotional breakdowns because she couldn't fit in her jeans. "Mum will kill us."

       Missouri coughed, "She'll kill you. I'm heavily pregnant, that's an excuse."

       "I hate you," Bill grumbled as they took a walk down the lane to Grimmauld Place, thanking their ancestors that she just so happened to live nearby. "You're going to see your godfather's friends by the way, try not to freak."

       He enters the house first, quietly, and dreaded entering the kitchen. "William!" His mother barked, "You're an hour late, you've missed it!"

       "I was waiting for the elephant to enter the room, mum, blimey," Bill said sheepishly as his brother, Charlie, snickered.

       "Call me fat one more time, Bill," Missouri threatened, waddling towards the kitchen with a hand on her belly. "I will honestly rip your head off with my teeth."

       Mrs. Weasley's mouth dropped open in a gasp at the sight of Missouri, before whacking Bill upside the head. "William!" She snapped, appalled. "I raised you better than this! Why would you call a pregnant woman fat?!"

       Missouri barked out a laugh that sounded more like a cackle at this as Mrs. Weasley teared up, opening her arms for the woman. "Oh! You're really pregnant!"

       "Eight months," Missouri grinned, rubbing her bump as she pulled away and waddled into the kitchen. Charlie hit his knee as he jumped up, honest-to-god running around the table to hug her.