2 Getting To Know Him Better

He closed the door behind you and you looked around the room. It was pretty big and all the funiture had a brown color. A huge bed stood in the middle of the room and on the whole left side was placed an also huge bookshelf.
"Um, yes this is my room.", he said sounding a little bit awkward.
You nodded slowly and looked at him.
It seemed like you both didn't know what to do next, you two just stood there staring into each ohters eyes.
"Well, it is not that clean but-"
"I like it!", you cutted him off and instantly blushed as he smiled at you because of your comment.
"Do you... uhm, do you like music?", he asked you after another while of you two beeing completely silent.
"Yes, I do.", you answered.
"Well, I write songs and I record them."
You smiled widely almost grinning.
"I know this.", you then said, "You are Michael Jackson."
His confused expression went away and he sighed. "Yea, I am. I forgot about this."
Then you saw some papers on his desk.
"Are all this new songs?", you asked.
"Yes, but I write many songs. But I do not even record half of them."
"Why not? I am sure, they are just as good as 'Thriller' or 'Beat It' or-"
"I don't have the time for it!" , he interrupted you suddenly shouting and sounding really cold, "And they're not! I mean, as good as the others."
You looked at him surprised and also a little scared.
When Michael saw that, his face turned into a soft expression again.
"Y/N.", he said moving towards you.
"I am sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to scare you."
Then he reached out his hand for you trying to touch your cheek but you backed away.
You never heard Michael Jackson yelling before. And that he did it because of you made you feel guilty and even more scared.
'What if that's his real self?', you thought to yourself, 'And-'
"Y/N?", Michael said and you looked back into his beautiful brown eyes.
"I said, I am really sorry for scaring you. It's just that everybody is always expecting great things from me only because I am Michael Jackson. It seems like I'm not allowed to make a mistake. I have to be perfect all the time. Because of that I am a little stressed out and then it just happened. I really didn't mean to."
While he said this he reached out his hand once again.
And this time you let him touch your cheek.
"It's okay, I understand that.", you said softly and smiled, "And I am sorry to. I didn't want to stress you even more."
He smiled too and began stroking your face.
He took one more step towards you so he stood very close to you.
'His eyes are so beautiful.', you thought staring into those deep brown eyes.
It looked like he could see right through your soul.
He stared back into your eyes and then he slowly leaned in, his face coming even closer to yours...

You closed your eyes, his lips almost touching yours.
"Hey, Michael! Could you- ooooops!", Randy suddenly bursted into the room.
You two backed away from each other quickly.
"Uhm, did I disturb you two?", Randy now asked.
You rolled your eyes looking down and you thought to yourself: 'No, of course not, you fool. We were just telling us silly secrets.'
"N-no, Randy. At what would you have disturbed us?", Michael said his face red like a tomato.
His brother shrugged his shoulders and then said: "Well, I wanted to ask you, if you could help me..."
"Sure. What do you need?", Michael asked.
'How could a person always be so nice to everybody?', you thought to yourself and stared at him.
"Uh, could she maybe go out of the room. I mean, can I talk to you in, err.. private?"
"Yea", Michael answered and then gave you a hint with his hand to leave his room.
You quickly did as you were told.

"And?", Janet said from behind you.
You let out a shocked scream, because you did not expect that someone would stand right next to the door.
"Huh?"
"How was it?", she asked again.
You looked at her totally confused.
"Janet. WHAT do you mean?", you asked back.
"Y/N. Don't tell me, you don't like him.", she grinned.
You blushed, when she said this but you did not want to admit it.
"So what did you two do in there?"
"Well, we were just, uhm... yes and then suddenly Randy came in, uhm..." You still couldn't believe that you did almost kiss Michael Jackson.
"Y/N.", Janet interrupted your pointless statement.
You looked up in her face and she grinned at you as if she already knew what you and Michael were doing.
Well, almost doing.
"Did he kiss you? Or did you kiss him? Or were you-"
"Nothing!", you cutted her off and she gave you a irritated look.
"We were doing nothing."
"Nothing? Like no nothing?", she asked and you nodded.
"So you two did not kiss?"
"Just almost. Randy came in, before we could do it.", you sighed.
"Oh.", was all she said.

"This food is really tasty, Mrs Jackson.", you said eating the truly tasty meal.
"Thank you, sweety.", she smiled.
"Could I have a second plate?", you asked hoping that she would say yes.
"Of course.", she said and you smiled happily, "Michael, give her a second plate of food."
Michael looked up from his own plate and gave you a mad look before he kept on eating his food.
You and his mother shared a totally confused look, then she gave me a second plate herself.
While you were eating, you looked back to Michael.
He ignored you but you knew he noticed you staring because he gripped his spoon tighter and began to eat faster.
Then you looked to Randy and wondered what they could been speaking about.
He looked up to you and smiled.
But it seemed kind of- sad...
'What were they talking about?', you thought, 'Did they have a fight? And has all this something to do with me? What did I do?'