12 Nightmares and Midnight cries

Yep, I'm still alive and now I'm back with lots of new ideas for this book!! I hope, there are people in this world who still read this story. And if there are: have fun and enjoy.

It was in the middle of the night when you woke up. You were still at Janet's place.
You've had a nightmare of Michael and you were living together but then all of a sudden, his girlfriend Lisa Marie appeared you were pushed out of the house into the dark streets where scary zombielike people were awating you.
You were still shaking with fear and sadness and started quietly mumbling to yourself: "Why is his girlfriend so beautiful? I'm nothing compared to her... I'm too young anyways..."
"Who is too young for what?", Janet sat up next to you and rubbed her eyes sleepily. When she saw your glassy eyes, she was immediately wide awake.
"Me!", you stated, "I am too young for Michael. I mean, I am still nineteen and he is now 39!"
"Yeah, my big brother is getting old.", Janet tried to make you laugh but it made you even more depressed.
"Hey, it's okay, Y/N. Age is just a number, it doesn't matter.", she tried to calm you down.
But you only cried harder. "Yeah, that's what you say now! But even if-" "Come on", Janet softly interrupted, "it really doesn't matter if you love each other. And the press could totally- " "See, that's another point. I couldn't even be with him if he still wanted me! The press would totally tear him apart!", you cried out. "And since when do you care about the about the press?", Janet questioned and handed you a box of tissues. You grabbed one with your shaky hands and it was then that you realised how miserable you had to look right there: eyes red and puffy, tears streaming down your cheeks, the hair completely messed up from sleep and the tissues in your hand. You looked just like the protagonist from one of these stupid romance movies where the guy betrays the girl and she sits in her room, crying her eyes, out for days. The only thing missing was some ice cream.
"And then the guy comes back to her and tells her he still loves her and they live a happy everafter...", you grumpily mumbled.
"What?", Janet asked confused.
"N-nothing.", you said and hold back another sob.
"Ok, listen Y/N. You stay here and I'll be back in a second with some tea and chocolates, alright?"
Before you even had the chance to answer, she was already running downstairs and you could hear her rummaging around in the kitchen. Yeah, tea and chocolates was probably the best idea to get you out of your current state and after all, Janet was obviously still the bestest friend you ever had. She knew what you needed right now to cheer up.