Chp. 1: Return to KISS World

Jewelie's POV

I was sitting in the front of Shag's van as we made out way to KISS World. The gang decided we all needed a vacation. Fred went to some trap museum, and Daphne and Velma went to have girls time. They asked me if I wanted to go but declined. So Shag, Scoob, and I decied to go back to KISS World.

"Excited about going back to the park?" I asked Shag. He chuckled.

"Yeah, just as long as we don't run into another witch."

"Ha ha. Yeah that would be nice." I leant back into my seat and propped my feet on the dashboard. i was thinking to myself about last time we were there. I still was confused with what actually happened. The bump on my head took a bit to heal and every time I think of Catman my chest...

"And how about you and Catman? Huh?" I blushed. There goes that tingly feeling in my chest.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said while crossing my arms. He chuckled.

"Uh huh. Sure thing." I didn't say anything back.

"It wasn't anything but flirting, was it?" I thought to myself. "There wasn't anything between us. There couldn't be." I looked out the window until we got to the park.

"We're here." He got out of the van. I opened my door, got out, and held the door for Scooby.

"Aww. The screams of an amusement park." I said.

"Yeah and not of fear." We all laughed. We got to the gate and was let right through.

"I guess when Starchild said welcome back, he meant at no cost."

"I'm not complaining." Shag said.

"Me either. Come on." I grabbed his hand and took off running. The 3 of us went on rides for a long portion of the day.

"Hey want to grab some grub?" I was about to answer when I saw a familiar make-up masked face.

"Naw. Go ahead. I'll catch up later." 

"Okay. See yah." They ran off. I took off toward where I saw the person. I turned a corner to see Catman walking away. I ran after him. There was a wall next to him. I jumped up onto and ran up to where I was right above him. I accidently knocked a pebble off. It landed right behind him.He stopped and turned around. He scratched his head in confusion. I sat down on the ledge and called to him.

"Hey there, Wildcat." He looked up and smiled. He looked down and shook his head. He looked back up.

"What are you doing, Jewels?" He crossed his arms as he stood there. The feeling in my chest came back.

"Oh you know, just hanging around." I joked.

"How's your head?" I furrowed my eyebrows for a second but pushed back the incoming thoughts. I jumped down and landed right in front of him.

"Much better." I ran my hand through my hair and over the area where the bump was. "Like it never happened."

"Good. Can't have you in pain." He brushed hair out of my face. I smiled.

"Oh my god! Catman." We turned to see a girl. She ran over blubbering about who knows what. I stepped back away to give them time. As I lent against the wall, I saw Catman give me a pleading look. She finally walked away with a picture and autograph. He let out a sigh.

"What's wrong, Wildcat?" I chuckled.

"I love the KISS Army but sometimes they're overwhelming." He came over to where I was against the wall. He held out his hand. "Come on. Let's go before she spreads the word where I'm at."