Chapter 3 Camp Half- Blood

Days past (lunchtime)

Luke P.O.V

"Okay, so I have a plan on how we figure out what Percy Jackson is up to," My friends nod giving me their full attention.

"What do you have in mind?" Frank asked.

"Sense he's leaving for camp right after school how about we follow him? They say he's popular but I don't believe it, he's always been and always will be a loser."

Sherry's P.O.V

I listened to Luke's plan and I was immediately on board. I'll take any chance I get to show this kid out.

"I'll be right back." I grabbed my smoothie and went over towards the trash can where Jackson was currently sitting. Pretending to throw the smoothie away I pour it all over him.

Jackson was visibly angry and I couldn't help but smile, he kind of looked better this way anyway if you ask me.

He left right away and I went back to my table laughing, my table was also laughing just like the rest of the cafeteria.

"Good one," Luke said 

I'm having such a great day. My makeup was perfect, I'm the prettiest girl in school, and I was super popular, nothing could ruin my day.... or so I thought.

Percy's P.O.V

I had just got out of class with a big ass attitude and I knew I smelt like a strawberry smoothie and I didn't appreciate it.

As I walk through the front doors to school I see Thalia and Nico waiting for me and they immediately pick up on my mood.

I guess it's obvious I'm not in a good one.

"Hey cuz you smell good," Nico says waving at me.

I smirked because I knew he was only trying to cheer me up and it kind of worked.

They got the rest of the strawberries out of my hair before we jumped into my sea green Jeep.

As we drove to camp I told them about lunch and how these so-called bullies pick on me for a reaction.

My cousins know I'm not allowed to get in any more trouble because I've already been kicked out of over 7 schools.

But honestly, I felt like these kids new exactly what they were doing, it's like they knew if I fought again I would automatically get suspended, and right now I cannot afford that.

I told my mom that I would do my best and try my hardest not to get kicked out of any more schools.

"Let me take care of them, I can make them go to hell and back. I could make them see their worst nightmares and scare the shit out of them if I really want to." Nico said with a concerning grin on his face.

As much as I would like that I couldn't allow it so I just shook my head no instead.

When we arrived at camp the horns blew everybody got on one knee, something I have always hated.

"All hail Percy Jackson son of Poseidon."

Awkwardly looking away from the people in front of me I saw my blonde beauty. She had seen me before I saw her because in no time she was in my arms kissing me. 

"I missed you, wise girl," I say before she kisses me again.

"I've been waiting on you for a very long time it's not polite to keep your date waiting." She said pulling away from me.

"Yeah, you're right maybe I shouldn't have left but you know I can never stay away from you what kind of boyfriend would I be?"

Everything seemed right, everything seemed to fall into place but when I looked back at my wise girl she was looking off behind me.

Following her line of sight up on the hill I saw Luke, Frank, Cameron, and Sherry watching us.

Something told me they could see the camp, actually, everything told me they could see the camp because technically they were over the boundary line.

Immortals and demigods are the only ones who are allowed to cross the line and mortals can't see anything past the boundary line. 

So that only meant my high-school bullies are demigods.

~~~Edited~~~