Chapter 11: Five Months Later

Frank P.O.V

Percy had forgiven us for what we'd done in the past. Apparently, his fatal flaw is loyalty and forgiveness. After about a month of being around Hazel, Percy and Nico gave me permission to date her. I've been happier since she came into my life and I plan on making it last. She's just so fun to be around and I can see a bright future for us.

Cameron P.O.V

I've seen my mother twice and she was as beautiful as everyone says. Right now I'm dating a son of Apollo named Jean. I've gotten really good at my magic and while I can't say I'm the best I know I'm getting really good. I even get the show my younger siblings a few things. None of us have been to school we don't really think it's important anymore. I just want to be with my family.

Luke P.O.V

I've barely even thought of the mortal world. I have a lot of siblings so I'm never lonely. After being rejected about a hundred times I got over and Annabeth and start dating Carly the daughter of Ares. I've met my dad a few times and I've gotten really good at fighting with the sword. I know I'm not as good as Percy but it's still fun to compete against them even when I'm badly beaten. I think I can really get used to life as a demigod.

Sherry P.O.V

I've learned to be more humble so now I'm getting along with everybody. Life in my cabin's been great. We set people up together and show people what true love is. Right now I'm dating Steven Ross, he's the son of Hermes and he's great. Mom says she sees bright things for us so I keep my fingers crossed. Hopefully, she's not over-exaggerating but I'm sure I'll know sooner or later.

The End.

~~~Edited~~~