Chapter 7: Godly Parents

Reminder I don't own any of the pjo or hoo series characters and that wouldn't make much since I'm a girl soooo yeah...

Cameron P.O.V

We got the campfire and the Apollo cabin led sing a longs about stuff like my grandma going to war... It was a little odd.

When they were done singing and goofing around Percy stood in the front so naturally everyone fell silent showing the utmost respect.

He was holding Annabeth's hand causing the whole Aphrodite cabin to awww and make kiss noises.

I had to admit it was kind of cute, he glared in the directions most of the kiss noises were coming from before turning back to everyone else.

"Anyways it's time for the Gods to claim these... unfortunate recruits."

I could feel everyone staring at us and I could also see a couple of groups moving away from me and my group of friends.

He cleared his throat to get everyone's attention and called out for Luke Castellan.

Luke looked like he was ready to run away rather than face Percy, but he still went to Percy's side.

Above Luke glowed a cadeus. Percy looked like he wanted to make a smart remark.

"Lucie Castallen Son of Hermes God of Thieves and Travel." Percy then turned his attention to me before calling out my name.

I nervously went to his side and above my head glowed a crossroad.

"Cameon daughter of Hecate Goddess of Magic and Crossroads." I heard a cheer as my new sibling welcomed me to their area at the campfire.

Next, he called out to Frank Zhang and his face turned blood red. A bloody spear and boar's head glowed above his.

"Frank Zhang Son of Mars God of War and honestly I feel bad for you," Percy said I assumed it was an inside joke for anyone who'd ever met him, and by the way these people were looking I assumed there were quite a few.

Clarisse gestured for him to come seat him them and I could see the relief in his eyes.

Percy looked at Sherry like he already knew who her parent was and it was obvious he didn't like it. Finally
he called Sherry up as she dramatically flipped her hair.

For a moment there was a dangerous bright light around her and when I could finally see her again she had freshly applied makeup, her hair was braided with pieces of gold, and she was wearing a nice hot pink sleeveless dress.

"There you have it folks ANOTHER daughter of Aphrodite Goddess of love," Percy said before he called over a girl named Piper.

Piper came up to him, to be honest, she was really pretty and it kind of made me jealous. She put no effort into her appearance.

He told Piper that he wanted her to use protocol fifty-four to deal with Sherry and she agreed to it. You could see the excitement in their eyes.

Annabeth then turned to the Stolls and told them she wants them to use protocol thirty-four. She kept a straight face but those two brothers could not hold back their excitement. They nodded and began whispering to each other.

Percy then made eye contact with Clarisse.

"Don't even worry about it boss I have something perfect in mind." Percy nodded his head warning her she'd better not fail him.

He then looked towards the Hecate cabins and called for a sister of mine named Luna he told her she could spare me.

I sighed in relief, I wouldn't be anybody's victim.

After we finished the rest of the marshmallows and crackers he sent us to our cabin for lights out.

I watched him kiss Annabeth good night and walk to his cabin.

I stood there thinking about how wrong I was about him being a loser because obviously, he was far from it.

~~~~Edited~~~~