Chaper 001

Madeline's POV

Ah today is the day that my family and I are going to see my brother for the first time in a long time. Well for me along time because I was at the national volleyball training camp, so I couldn't see him as much as them. Anyways my brother is Chance Perez and he got onto a show called Boy Band on ABC.  I believe that he can go all the way and I'll finally be able to tell him i told you so.

Anyways I'm doing some last minute packing I mean a lot of packing. I knew I should have done it earlier but oh well they can wait a little longer.

I really hope the other guys are as great as my brother and my whole family were saying they are. I just get a little bit nervous when meeting new people.

*1 hour later*

"Mads are you done yet cause we're about to leave in 10 minutes" my younger sister Presley yelled from down stairs.

"Yea Pres I just need to put my chargers in my backpack and put on my shoes" I yelled back.

Once I was done with everything we got into the car with my mom driving and Presley in the back with baby Brooklyn. We had a huge argument over who was going to sit in the front but I somehow ended up wining.

With the this whole ride I just thought about all the things that could go wrong.