Chapter 007

*After Topline's Performance*

Mikey's POV

That was such a fun performance, but the architects were being so hard on most of us. I would say all, but ya know that they got their favorites. I really hope that we're the safe group. I have no idea how I'm going to feel if one of us or even if I go home. I really hope it's not me because the competition is just getting started and Madeline just got here.

*time skip to after the architects revealing who's the safe band*

I can't believe that Treble got to be safe even if Cam's voice cracked. I still love him though. Now I can't believe that I am up against Miles. I am going to have such a hard time winning this. If only I didn't feel that I was good enough to fit into this group.

During the commercial break I was looking around just at anyone to just to keep my mind off of everything going on right now. I looked around till I found Madeline typing like crazy on her phone. I really hope she was voting for me because I was finally going to have the courage to ask her out on a date. I know that our fans will understand because they've already created a ship name for us even if we just hung out for the past three days or so.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Rita started talking. "The boy that America has saved and is staying in this competition is........" and she gave this really unnecessary long pause that had everyone silent. "Mikey!" When my name was called I was so relieved, but I couldn't bare the fact that I was losing Miles, one of my brothers though this journey, so I hugged the life outta him until I was told to stand in the dugout.

MC's POV

OMG you have no idea how happy I am that Mikey got saved. I think I'm finally going to tell him that I like him more than a friend. I know that we only met this past week, but you know when it's right. This better go well and without my brother finding out.