Chapter 008

Week 10 of Boyband
Mikey's POV

I can't believe I didn't make the band. I've worked so hard for this, but so have they and they are so deserving of it. I just can't wait to see what will happen for me in my future.

For me and MC we really are great friends and yes you may be thinking "OMG this kid still hasn't made a move. It's been over 8 weeks" and I know that Jade has been reminding me every second.

I just have a feeling that she has feelings for jhype. They have been close since the start and they have inside jokes and always look so happy together.

It just hurts so much. Jade keeps on telling me that I'm crazy and that she's helplessly in love with me. I hope she's right.

MC's POV

It's been 8 whole weeks since I've met Mikey and you know what nothing has happened yet. I know I told myself that I was going to tell him after the first live taping of the show, but I just couldn't get myself to do it. I got way too nervous and all of his family was there and I didn't need to meet them at all yet since we just met.

Anyways, I've had to talk to jay about my problems 24/7 that he's been the best little big brother ever. He's there whenever even when he's in Vegas since he got eliminated even when he improved sooooo much, but that's not what the judges thought.

Jay is also the one that helped me fully figure out my feelings about Mikey. He said that he liked me too, but nothing has happened yet. I don't know if I can wait any longer. I also don't know if it's going to work. I'm going to be playing division 1 volleyball for UCLA yeah I just committed there and decided not to go to Long Beach and stay near home and he's still going to be pursuing music, so I have no idea what could happen.