Chapter 005

Chance's POV

I'm so ecstatic for this new group and for the first live shows. I have my whole family out here and I couldn't be happier.

My sisters look so happy that the three of them can bond together while also it being sort of like a vacation. Speaking of sisters I noticed that MC was getting a little close to the one and only Mikey Jimenez. Don't get me wrong I'm very very protective of my baby sister, but i want her to be happy.

I'm going to go talk to Mikey after our first rehearsal today to see if he's up for the challenge of being Madeline's boyfriend.

Madeline's POV

OMG why does Mikey have to be so good looking, so freaking nice, and have really nice hair. Ugh I want this feeling to stop. Chance would not like me dating one of his best friends, so I gotta stop these feelings.

He also could have a girlfriend and just see me as a little sister, like a lot of the guys that I meet. Yeah I'm just going to distance myself and go out more often by myself so I can get my mind off of him. Yeah that sounds like it will work. I hope it does because I really don't want a repeat of my last relationship.

And bear being the best dog in the world came into my arms and just gave the best cuddles ever. And me loving how cute he looked and feeling over joyed, took pictures of him to put on Instagram

Liked by: Austinmcbroom, Catherinepaiz, Elle, mkyofficial, connorphill, bradytutt, chanceperezofficial, and 20,000 othersuser: therealmcperezIsn't Bear just the cutest dog you've ever seen

user: therealmcperez
Isn't Bear just the cutest dog you've ever seen. He's always there for a cuddle whenever needed.