Chapter 003

Madeline's POV

Ah it feels so good to be out of that car after a super long drive. I hate long car rides and mom said it was only supposed to be 45 minutes, but let's be honest here LA traffic sucks. Anyways I better pay attention cause we're about to go into the lobby.

I should have listened to my conscious and payed attention to where I was going. Like I shouldn't have been looking down at my phone when I stepped in because I was tackled by a random person. By random person I mean Chance. I knew it was him he's the only crazy one who would do that to me.

We both started laughing when we noticed how stupid we must have looked. "Chanceeee I missed you so much" I told him once we got up and pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you too little bug" he said back while pulling away from our hug to squeeze my checks together with one hand.

"Ahhh stop that Chance." I said once I noticed a bunch of really handsome guys behind Chance looking at us.

"Oh yeah, guys this little person here is my baby sister Madeline Chanel, call her MC or Maddy." Chance told the group. "Introduce yourself to her" he continued.

The first guy that introduced himself was a guy with tall brown hair with really bright blue eyes that looked kinda fake. He also looked somewhat excited. I think. "Hi I'm Michael Conor and some people call me MC too." He stated pulling me into a hug. "I think we'll be best friends." He continued.

"I think so too. I never met a person with the same nickname as me." I told him while jumping up and down still in the hug. He just smiled down at me and got out of the hug to let the other guys introduce themselves.

The next boy to introduce himself was a really tall blonde kid that was wearing sun glasses for some apparent reason. "I'm jhype, but you can call me jay." He said in a really deep voice.

"Hi jay." I exclaimed while waving my hand looking up at him cause I'm like 5"2'.

"Awe you're so cute come here." He said while pulling me into a bear hug and leaving to stand by Michael after.

The next boy was a Latino that wasn't that tall, but still taller than me. "Hello I'm Sergio." He said while hugging me and pulling away and left to do what he had to do.

The second to last boy is a little taller than Sergio and had an amazing smile. "Heyoooo I'm Marcus." He beamed pulling me into a warm cozy hug.

"Haiii." I said back a little anxious from all the new people that I was meeting.

The last boy that I was meeting at this moment was the most attractive to be honest. With the best hair and smile.

"Hey I'm Mikey." He said with his amazing smile and pulling me into the best hug I've ever had. Sorry Bear, sorry Brooklyn, sorry mom, and sorry Chance.

"Hey" I said pulling back smiling up at him. I wish I was taller. My neck is going to be history by the time this show is over.

Mikey's POV

Wow. She is so beautiful. And her smile is just so amazing.