Chapter 004

Mikey's POV
I hope I didn't just make a fool of myself in front of Madeline or I have no idea what I'm going to do. You may be thinking what did you do to make a fool of yourself.

Well after the Perez family got settled in all of us decided to take a walk to the park. We all had a fun time at the park. We sang a little, ran around, and just overall shared many laughs. On the walk back to the hotel me and Madeline were talking the whole time. She also had Bear with her on his little leash.

It was going well we were getting to know each other and we had many things in common. Until I noticed that Madeline was getting cold so, me being me took off my jacket and gave it to her. She was appreciative, but for Bear not so much. After I gave it to her and hugged her for a bit Bear ran around me and his leash wrapped around my legs. And when I went to pull away from the hug I fell backwards and pulled her with me.

During that moment I noticed how cute she was and we both just laughed while I low key blushed at this contact.

Now I've locked myself in my room and locked the door that connects mine with Michael's. I'm just so embarrassed.

I hope Chance isn't mad at me because we didn't get up from the ground for some time. I also hope her parents aren't mad. I always gotta mess something up.

I just gotta muster up some courage tomorrow because I have rehearsals and guess who's in my group for the first live show. Yup the one and only Chance Perez.

Oh lord please help me.

A/N
Sorry for the really short chapter and not updating as much. School's kicking my butt rn and it's almost the end of the semester and I need to get some grades up. I hope you guys enjoyed this update