Chapter 010

*5 months later
MC's POV
Life is going pretty good if I do say so myself. My first season at UCLA went amazing. I'm kind of surprised that I got the starting libero position since I was originally an outside hitter, but whatever helps me get onto the court and play. Also I'm not that tall either, so I'm not surprised that they made the change. I met so many great people, mostly on the girls on the team, those are always the best of friends to have.

If you're wondering about my dating life. Not much has happened. Well I'm kind of talking to this guy on the men's volleyball team, but it's not really too serious yet. I haven't spoken to Mikey in a long time. It's like we never even met, but he's living his dream and I'm proud of what him and 4th ave has been doing. I have surprisingly seen his sister a lot and we have became closer. I just want to know if he thinks about me all the time like I do for him.

I have no idea how love feels as I am only 18 almost 19, but what I felt with him could have bee. And it may take a long time to find again.

Mikey's POV
I can't believe the life I have been living right now. I am living my dream of becoming an artist and expressing myself through music. I may have not won on the show Boyband, but I'm so glad I got to be on it. I would have never met my band mates that I now call my brothers.I would've never thought I would be able to travel the world and experience things I have so far.

I've never thought of love throughout the journey so far. All the girls are beautiful round the world in their own special way too. I'm living the life that I've always dreamed about and I'm going to continue going.

Although, I've seen many girls throughout our travels, she's still on my mind. We still follow each other on social media and I've seen that she is thriving at UCLA and got a starting spot since she got onto campus. She's also having fun which I wanted her to since I didn't want to hold her back with my feelings. I wanted her to have the college life, go to parties and have fun without thinking about a boyfriend that doesn't go there.