I'm very sorry :(

Hey guys it's me. Been awhile hasn't it?

Anyways sorry for not uploading (it's been like what? three months now?) but I have a reason.

I recently applied for a 5 month long exchange program to Japan. Due to this (and my overload of assignments from my various, tedious and annoying advance placement classes) I have been touching up (more like studying from dawn till dusk) to get my Japanese up to par since I am only in year ten and have been learning Japanese for a measly two and a half years and the vocabulary I need is taught in years 11 and 12. So yes... that's why.

Furthermore, since I was accepted into the program (YAY! :D) I have had to study alot more and since it it also coming towards the end of term 2 I also have to study for my end of semester exams. At least there aren't any music exams or otherwise I'd be screwed even more than I am now...

So anyways, sorry for not being able to upload. Because of all of this I probably won't be able to upload until after I get back from Japan, sometime around the end of January or the start of February since I'm leaving in August (I may, may, be able to upload one chapter. We'll just have to see). Anyways wish me luck and to all of you who have continued to support me ,and to those who are new, thank you for putting up with me. I'm very sorry for all the inconveniences.

Your very sorry author,

Nadya