Chapter 4

Today this is your day your now going to leave with Luhan.

(A/N:Actually I'm going to change their  location their going to Korea instead  of going to their province.)

You woke up by your sleep then you check the time it's 4:00 in the morning the both of you supposed to leave at 7:00 in the morning. We still have 3 hours you secretly went out of luhan's room then you went to your house to get all of the things that your mom pack then you went out  quickly then went back to the house  then you went to his room again then you went for a shower then you wear a white t shirt then blue jeans. Then you check the time it's 6:05 in the morning. Oh my---!!

"Oppa! Wake up!! We're going to be late on our flight!!" You said shaking his body

"Alright.." he looked like his pissed off he got up then sat down on the bed.

"Oppa what are you waiting for? Go and take a shower now!"

"Fine.."

He got up then he takes a shower. You wait for him while your putting some makeup on then you wear your socks and you wear a black converse then he went out of the bathroom you saw him shirtless your eyes is like bigger than D.O's eyes. You went out because your blushing really hard. You went downstairs then you saw your mom cooking some breakfast. You hug your mom really tight and kiss her in the cheeks.

"Mom,I'm going to miss you."

"Me too my daughter...take care always there ok? "

"Yes I love you mom."

"I love you too my dear."

You went upstairs then you went to your room you get your passport so that you won't forget it. You went to luhan's room you knock maybe because he is still putting his clothes on.

"Oppa? Are you done putting your clothes? May I come in..?"

"Yeah come in!" He shouted

"Hey...don't forget your passport ok?" You said while giggling.

"Your very cute today."

"Thank you.

"So are you ready?" You asked him

"Yeah I'm excited."

You get all the things you need and the both of you went downstairs then Luhan help you to bring your bags down.  You saw your mom and auntie talking. Your mom and your auntie stand up then they hug you the both of you.

"I'll miss you..." You said with tears in your eyes

"Take care the both of you ok?"

"We will."

"I'll miss you my son.."

"Me too mom."

All of you broke the hug then you check the time it's 6:35 in the morning then you said last goodbye to your mom and auntie.

"Annyeong! Eomma! Auntie! I'll miss you."

"Us too we will miss you! Take care the both of you!"

You wave at them then Luhan start the car and went to the airport.

At the airport~

The both of you were now on the airport then the planes is there you saw many planes Luhan help you with your bag then went inside now in the plane. You gave your ticket then you find your number seat. You Luhan were inside the plane this is our new beginning...