Chapter 22

We're home already and I'm very tired already. So I went back to sleep..wait..where did onew oppa and key oppa go?? Well no worries because maybe they left here in our house already. I want to sleep already..tomorrow its our last day.

And..w-we *yawns* going to have fun...*fell asleep*

LUHAN'S POV

I'm here in my room lying down on my bed. I want us to go back already. Aish! Your so stupid luhan!! *hitting his head* Why did you go back to Yoona? Aish! I wish that this not happen. I hate myself! I will go sleep first.

ANDREA'S POV

Wow..that was a very good sleep. Oh by the way where's luhan? I miss him so much. I got up and change my clothes. I am going to meet my friends at a cafeteria here in the philippines. I brushed my teeth then went out of my room. I went downstairs my mom is watching in tye TV.

"Mom!! I'm going to meet my friends mom! By the way where's luhan??" I asked.

"He is in his room. Why don't go upstairs to check him?" My mom said.

"Sige na nga..(Alright..)" I said.

I went upstairs he his reading a book and he look at me then smiled.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to meet my friends." I said and smlied.

"I'm coming with you." He said he is about to stand up from his seat.

"No..don't come with me. Because we need to talk something important." I said.

"You sure? Alright..just be careful always." He said.

"Yes.." I said and smiled.

"Come here." He said.

"Huh??" I was confused. Suddenly he hug me really tight.

"Please be careful as always. I don't want to lose you anymore." He said and break the hug.

"I promised." I said then he kissed me.

"Take care my loves." He said.

"I will." I went out of his room awkwardness always happens. Ahh why my hearts is racing so fast. And I'm late already.

I went downstairs.

"Goodbye mom!!" I shout around the house.

"Take care honey!" My mom said and i closed the door i run as fast as i can. The cafe is not that far away.

My friends were they waiting for me.I smiled as i saw them.

"Yow mga bessy! Musta na kayo? (Yow bestfriends! How are you guys?) I said. They said they were fine.

"Tara na girls. (Let's go girls)" I said to them they all smiled.

We went to the mall and having fun buying some new clothes,new makeup,new shoes and many many more. Its time to go home.

"Hey girls see you tomorrow." We were seperating ways already until i stopped at a coffee shop i bought some iced americano.

I finish my drink and continue walking. I saw a little girl crossing the street and getting her ball then i saw theres a truck in the way. I run as fast i can.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!! Nooooooooo!!!" I put down my bag then i push the little girl until the truck hit me.

I was in full of blood over my body until i saw many people coming on my way until my vision was all in black.

LUHAN'S POV

I was waiting Andrea but she didn't still get back. I was getting worried its already 6:00pm she leaves at the house at 2:00pm and she is still getting back.