Chapter 5

Today is your first day here In Korea you saw a hand on your belly button Luhan was hugging you the whole time you saw him sleeping peacefully then he woke up by his sleep.

"Good Morning Andrea-shii~~" he smile

You look at his sleepy face he is so cute.

"Good Morning oppa~"

You gave him a good morning kiss on the cheeks and smiles. You got up then went to the bathroom and went downstairs.

"Oppa I want to go."

"Really? Where do you want to go?"

"To the mall? Or amusement park? Or at the park?"

"Let's just go to the park and watch the sunset."

"Really oppa?"

"Yeah."

"I should be the one who will cook break fast since you've been cooking all day."

"Jinjja?? Thank you oppa."

"You welcome."

You went upstairs to check the time it's 10:56 in the morning wow we really did sleep well haha...You get your phone and downstairs you saw him cooking he's so perfect. He's done cooking you went to the dining room and eat.

"Oppa?"

"Ne?"

"What time are we going to leave?"

"Maybe 5:00 in the afternoon."

"Ok oppa."

"Oppa can we go shopping?"

"Sure."

"After this." He said

"Jinjja? "

"Yeah.." He is giggling

After you were done eating you rush to your room and take a bath after you were taking a bath then you wear a black V-neck t shirt and white jeans then you wear your black converse. Then you went downstairs and wait for Luhan. He's coming down stairs.

"Let's go..are you ready?"

"Yes! Oppa."

He hold your hands then went outside of the house and hopped in our car this is my dad's car actually since my father is working on abroad he left his car so we are using this for now. He start the car and were now leaving.

Few minutes later~~

We now arrived at our destination and he parked the car at the parking lot then the both of us went out. He hold your hands then went inside the mall first thing you saw is a couple t shirt but even though were not couple yet but still were cousins anyway.

"Oppa! Let's but that couple t shirt." You pointed at the store.

"Seriously Andrea?? We're not even a couple."

"But oppa still were cousins anyway."

"Please oppa..."

"I have no choice come on let's buy that."

Your jumping in excitement then he paid the t shirt were going to wear this at park. You check the time it's 3:30 in the afternoon.

"We should get going now oppa...Wait..I'm going to the rest room"