Chapter 15

Today is Wednesday and we have our practice again. I saw Luhan with his arms under his head and I smiled. I stood up then I went to the bathroom and washed my face then I went out I set my face on a towel then went down. I'm going to make breakfast while I was making some breakfast I felt an pair of arms around my waist that made me flinch then he put his chin in on my shoulder and he whispered into my ear....

"Good Morning loves.."

I faced him and he smiled at me. I kiss his cheek and smiled.

"Please take your sit Mr.Lu because im cooking some breakfast." I put the plates on the table and we started to eat and I heard a doorbell. I stood up then I opened the door there was 11 crazy and idiot boys.

"Hey! You idiots! What are you doing here?" Luhan said I looked at him glaring at him he continue to eat I think he is scared at me. I let them in.

"So what brings all of you here?" I said.

"We just want to stay here." Baekhyun said oh! By the way Baekhyun is my childhood friend i dont think he still remember me but i have all the picture of him. Kris is my best friend also.

"So have you guys eaten already?" I said and they all nodded and I went to the dining room to finish my food after I eat I washed all the dishes and watched Luhan playing with Sehun. (A/N:HunHan is lifeeee~~~!!) after I washed all the dishes I went upstairs and get all the picture of baekhyun and me.

"Andrea whats that your holding?" Luhan said and i raise my hand a little bit and he nodded.

"Oh this you'll see it later."

I sat between Luhan and Baekhyun as I opened the box i first saw baekhyun's baby picture.

"Is this Baekhyun??" Luhan said and I nodded and smiled.

"Hey baek do you still remember me??" I said and I look at baekhyun confused look.

"Y-yes your my childhood friend." He smiled and i hugged him. Sigh...i thought you didnt remember me...but I still love you but now...Sigh...not anymore I love you the first sight i fell for you...but i already have my Luhan. I thought.

"Why you didn't tell that the both of your childhood friend?" Luhan said looking at the both of us.

"He didn't remeber it that I'm his childhood friend..." I said.

"Baekhyun-ah when did you met her?" Luhan said and baekhyun shook his head towards to his hyung.

"About 10 years already.." baekhyun said while smiling.

"So tell us about the both of you since you met her." Chanyeol said.

"I fell in love at her at the first sight when I met her I fell in love with her we are having promises each other and that when she left here because she was going to the Philippines and I cried and she left." Baekhyun said...wait did he fall for me when we were a child?

"My turn...I left here because my mother told me to go back there my auntie send me to Philippines and met my mom...I'm not breaking the promise of Baek from the past few years and...I fall in love with him..I didn't realize that he came to Philippines just to meet me and that day we have a lot of fun telling about love life and something like that...when the time passed he need to go back to korea..I cried because I miss him so much." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Awww you two were sweet this kids days...but not anymore I'm your boyfriend already..." Luhan said.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They chanted..I rolled my eyes then he winked and me and finally he kiss me. After a few seconds he let go..