Chapter 17

I saw all the members were not sleeping anymore by my side and someone sleeping beside and it's Luhan. I'll just ignore him today..I stood up and wash my face and went downstairs Kyungsoo is cooking some breakfast. While I greet them good morning.

"Good morning Andrea. Come on let's eat." The members said and while sat down on my chair I saw someone going downstair it's Luhan again I look at him but I look away he didn't even bother to say good morning us.

He sat down next to me while I was eating I could feel he was staring at me and I just ignore it. Why am I ignoring him right now? Remember what happen when he send of a photo with Yoona unnie. So I didn't bother him right now. After we ate Kyungsoo wash the dishes and I decided to call Taemin.

*PHONE CALL*

Taemin:Yeobosoyo?

You (Andrea): Hi! Are you busy today?

Taemin:Nope..well today is our free day

You:Okk is it ok you'll visit me at school or you can fetch me at school?

Taemin:Sure..Well I have to go. Annyeong!

You:Ne. Anyeong!

*END OF PHONE CALL*

The school is staring again our class will be 12:00pm till 6:00pm instead of morning session it's already 10:00am and I have to take a shower.

FAST FORWARD»»»

After I shower I wore my uniform and and put all the things I need in my bag and went down. The members were in their uniform already also Luhan in school we will talk for a bit but after the presentation I'll ignore him again.

We arrived at school already the class will start in 5 minutes so I hurried went to my classroom. Then the teacher arrived.

"Class! We have a new students to come here in our class! So please be patient and be nice to them." Mrs.Lee said. Did she just said "students?" Which means there's many students to come here? I hope it's a girl please!

"Please welcome our new students!" Mrs.Lee said. I saw one by one of them walking In our classroom and I saw a familiar figure. It's Taemin..what is he doing here??

"Hana,dul,set, annyeonghaseyo we are shining SHINee!" They said and they  bow now they introduce their selves one by one.

"Annyeonghaseyo! *Bows* leader Onew imnida." He said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! *Bows* Bling Bling Jonghyun imnida." The said with a blonde hair.

"Annyeonghaseyo! *Bows* Key imnida." The other guy said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! *Bows* Flaming Charisma Minho imnida." I know this guy he his the friend of Taemin. And last but not the least...

"Annyeonghaseyo! *Bows* Maknae Taemin imnida." He said he look so cute today and very handsome. They went to the empty seats while me and Luhan still ignoring. He'll regret what happen yesterday.

"Ok class! Please be nice to the new transferee arraseo? Now we have an presentation please welcome the first group. Andrea and Luhan." The teacher said and we stood up and went in front. We positioned ourselves then I mumble something to him.