Chapter 21

I woke up then I saw Jonghyun sleeping peacefully and the other members too. I stood up from my bed and went downstairs to greet my mom. I kiss her cheek.

"Good morning mom!" I said in excitement. My mom looked at me and asked me "You looked happy today?" She asked. "Because mom you know it's the day were all of us going out and have fun." I said. "Really?? Let me asked you something." She said. She brought me at our couch.

"So how's school? So is you and Luhan still together?" She asked and I look down at my hands. "No mom.." I said and she look shock I look at her she look shock. "Why?" "He cheated me with his ex girlfriend." I said my test start to form again.

"Please don't tell auntie that me and Luhan broke up already...and mom I have a new boyfriend do you remember the guy yesterday? Jonghyun?" I asked and she nodded. "Yes I remember him..He is your new boyfriend?" She asked and I nodded too. "Yeah."

I saw Jonghyun going downstairs. He smiled at me and I smiled back to my mom look at us weird. Mom walked to Jonghyun causing Jonghyun to jumped a bit. "Do you like my daughter?" She asked Jonghyun. "Yes Mrs.Park I like her so much." Jonghyun said. "Mommmmmm!!!!" I whined.

"Please take care of my daughter. Sometimes she can be stubborn." She said. "Hey! Mom!! I'm not that stubborn!!" I said she just chuckle at me. "Sometimes she can childish." My mom said. "Yeah I know she look so beautiful and cute just like you Mrs.Park." Jonghyun said. "Oh Thank you." She said.

" I should start making breakfast for the both of you and the other. Go and talk to her." My mom said. Jonghyun walk to me and hug me and he put his head on my shoulder. "Does your mom know about this?" He asked. "I don't know but she suddenly ask about me and Luhan." I said. "Hey you two love birds eat your breakfast already." My mom said.

I went to the dining room and we eat our breakfast already. My mom keeps on smiling on us and we smiled also.Then someone bang on our door I know who is this already. Guess who?? My mom went to open the door and it's Chen the one who bang our door.

"Yahh!! Someone is still sleeping yet!! Aish Chen!" I said. "Mianhae..." He said." After we eat let's go swimming?? Did you all bring your swimming attire?" I said they look so confused. "Why?" I asked. "You didn't even tell us to bring our swimming attire you didn't even said to us that were going to swim!" Kai said. "Sorry! You can go back to your house. By the way where's Naeun?" I asked Kai. "She is sick."

"What?! Yesterday she was all fine but why so sudden?" I said. "I don't know.." Kai said. "Aish fine! Go home at get your things!" I shouted at them. "Are you really going to shout at us?" Xiumin said. "Ah..mianhae..did I shout to loud?" I said. "No it's ok. By the way were already going home." Kai said I nodded and they leave.

I saw Jonghyun went downstairs..I smiled at him but he didn't smile back at me...He is getting weird. He is drinking water and he went to me.

"Let's talk later.." He said. He sitted at our couch and he open his phone I watched everything he do. Is he texting someone?? Mom prepared and I went to sit and eat quietly. After eating I went upstairs and just wear an ordinary clothes and wait for jonghyun to went downstairs. He pulled me and went inside the car.

"Yah! Why are you acting like this?! You know this day should be my happy day!" I shout at him.

"*sigh* let's just talk." He starts to drive and we arrived at the park.

"Here sit here." He said.

"I think I should be regretting this after I did all to you..I'm very sorry I can't love you that much because I feel pity for you because the man you should be with you forever is luhan. I have a girlfriend. I've been hiding this you..for a long time..I'm very sorry I didn't tell. Sorry let's break up..I'll be going home already. Thank you for everything you did. I'm sorry..." He said. My tears just went straight down to my cheeks.

"Why?! Why?! Did you do this to me?! After all I did to you that's the only way your saying why you didn't tell me earlier that you had a girlfriend?! Why?!!! I hate you! I trusted you..you said you'll never hurt me? But now..what happen?! *sigh* Thank for everything. Sorry..." I said and stood up and wipe my tears and went home.

I went home crying. I went to the cafe first to chill and I saw Luhan. He is alone..I thought he is with her girlfriend. I look at him and he caught me looking at him. He smile. And he went to my place.

"Oh hey..you're here...w-why are you crying?" He asked. I just cried in front of him like sobbing.

He hug me really tight he is comforting me.

"Shhh....don't cry. I'm here. Why? What happen?" He asked.

"Because me and Jonghyun broke up already. He cheated me. He hide his girlfriend for me." I said still sobbing.

He hug me again comforting me.

"How about you? Why are not with Yoona unnie?" I asked.

"We broke up already last month." He said.

"Don't cry already." He said.

"Let's just go home. We stood up and went out of the cafe. We're walking on the side of the park. He hold my hands and I look at my hands and look at him.

"*sigh* I really miss this. Do you still remember that we used to go here sometime. Look at the sunset is very beautiful." He said.

"Yeah..I really miss this too. Yes. I still remember it." I said.

"Like you...I miss you." He said.

"Me too." I said and we face each other and smile. He hold my cheeks with his palm. He went closer still holding my cheeks and he kiss me. Soft and passionate kiss.

We break the kiss and he put his forehead on my forehead. And we're smiling each other. I really miss this. I hope our life will last long.

To be continued~

Hello everyone! I'm very sorry because this day I can only uptade because I just already got back my account. Sorry for the late uptade. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Vote

Comment

Share this to your friends!