Chapter 10

LUHAN'S POV

I felt my my head really hurts I hold my forehead with my heads it really hurts what just happen last night? I saw someone is opening the door and I saw Andrea and She smile and she bought some porridge with a tray.

"What just happen last night?" I said.

"I'll explain it to you later." She smile she put the porridge on the bed and she feed me and I eat the food and I smile I feel dizzy a little bit but it's ok.

"Now tell me what happen last night?" I look at her and she sigh.

"Fine...you were drunk last night I don't know why you drink to much alcohol." She said and sigh.

What?? I drink last night?? But why? I'm trying to recall all the memories what just happen last night. Aha! I know I was jealous I thought they going to continue the date with that new student I was talking to. My heart hurts that's why.

"Now tell me why you drink that much alcohol?" She said and I sigh

"Look at me in the eyes...that why I'm drunk yesterday because of this (pointed at his chest) it hurts so much I'm jealous you know that your only mine right like I promise no one will ruin our relationship but I think your trying to ruin it are you?" I said and her eyes are widened I tried to hold my laughter.

"Huh? But why you drink that much alcohol you know that I'm always yours and I'm not trying to ruin our relationship I know your jealous and hurt but I didn't continue our date and that's not a actual date it's just a Friendly date understand me Mr.Lu??" She said and pinched my nose I was leaning closer to her just to kiss her but she refuse it and she pinched her nose.

"Why are you pinching your nose?? Can I just kiss you just once? I really want to taste your lips right now." I said she is looking at me weirdly

"No,I don't like to kiss you your mouth smells bad I can still smell the alcohol you drink." Still pinching her nose. She look cute when she is like that sometime she become childish much today is Tuesday Andrea didn't go to school and also me she is here to take care of me.

YOUR POV

Finally! He is good right now I have my revenge for him He quickly went inside at the bathroom and after a minute he went out.

"Now kiss me already!" I look at him weirdly I'm teasing him I love teasing him in the morning.

"Never!" I crossed my arms.

"You don't want to kiss me or I'm going to kiss you?" I look at him again his face half inches away and I don't have choice I just kiss him I really miss this.

"Good girl." He patted my head I blushed a little bit.

"Oppa come here!" He is coming closer then I smack his head. Hahaha

"Ouch! What was that for?!" He said touching his poor head teasing him again hahaha

"Chase me first!" I was then I ran downstairs then I hide at the kitchen I took a peek then I saw him he was looking for me I keep my mouth shut oh no! He's coming in the kitchen boom! He found me and he hug me really tight

"Gotcha!" He said smiling at me. We went to the living room and we sat down on the couch.

"Do you want to go to the mall or something?" I said

"It's up to you."

"Ok..."

Fast forward»»»

I 've already take a bath then I just wear my floral dress with matching wedge high heels I put a light makeup then I went down and wait for my Deer (Luhan) I saw him going down he look so handsome I cling on his arms I look at him then I grab his car keys then he look at me with a confusing look.

"Hey give it back to me." He said but I ignore him.

"your not going to give that to me or else I'm going to kiss you!" He said I look at him.

"I'll be the one to drive and please stop kissing me cause you've been kissing me a while ago!" He look at me with his eyes widened.

"Now hopped in!" I said then he hop in the car I know how to drive and I have a car at the Philippines. I start the engine and few minutes later...we already arrive at the mall. I park the car on the parking lot then I went out from the car.

And we went inside. He intertwined his hands to mine I look down then I look at him and smiles. I really love him when he smiles.

"Oppa let's play on the arcade but let's have a bet."

"Ok...what is it?"

"If I win I will say whatever I want and if you win you'll say whatever you want game?"

"Game!" He said cheerfully.

We arrive at the arcade section we played some racing car.

"Oppa If I win you'll whatever I sad ok?"

"Yeah."

Then we put the coin on the machine.

Round 1 the winner is me! Yehet! I win!

"Oppa I win hmm...you should do some aegyo."

"Fine...*doing some aegyo*"

You laughed a little he look so cute when doing some aegyo.

"Now round 2 I'm sure I'll win." He said.

Round 2 winner is Luhan. Waeee!! Andwaee??!

"I'm the winner so you should do whatever I say."

"Now what is it?"

"Kiss me right here and now."

You eyes widened and you blush a little oh no Luhan please not here there's so many people around.

"I'll never kiss you! Look around you there's so many people around your just going to embarrassing me."

"No worry many people know that already."

"Yah! Fine!"

I kiss him in the cheeks. Haha...

"Why in the cheeks?? Kiss me on the lips" he said

No choice I just kiss him on the lips after few second I let go of the kiss. After that we went to eat because I'm hungry he ordered some food and after that we went home already. We arrive already at our house then we sat down on the couch feeling tired.

"Ahhhhh!!! *sigh* I feel so tired!" I said he look at me then he smiles.

"Why are you smiling like a idiot??" He look at me with eyes widened I tease him again.

"Because your just too cute." He smile again.

"How many time do you have to tell that I'm cute? One hundred time?" I said. He kiss my cheeks then I was blushing really hard like a tomato.

"No...forever." He smiles and I smile too. He gave me passionate kiss. Kissing my neck and shoulder and came back to my lips again he carried me to the bedroom and I close the door without break the kiss then he lay down me on the bed gently he put a few strands of my hair on the side of my ear then he start kissing me and now.........

Those things happen...... (A/N:MIANHAE I CANNOT WRITE IT.)

He kiss my forehead then we slept already.

To be continued~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if I didn't uptade a few day I was busy hope you understand. Please enjoy this new chapter. Saranghae! Vote and Comment chingus!