love or hate?

Lauren's P.O.V

I walked into the Griers house to babysit Skylynn.

Hayes-'hello.

Are you having a laugh. I have to go to school looking like I've been dragged through a bush backwards because of him and he decides to talk to me. No. I went and picked up Skylynn and gave her a hug. Nash was upstairs getting ready to go out for dinner with Charlotte and Hayes. I was supposed to be going but I didn't want to especially with him going.

Nash-'thank you Lauren, we won't be to long. Come on Hayes.

Hayes-'I'm not going. I'm going to stay here and play on my play station.

LaauAren-'no your not. Go away.

Nash-'fine, stay here but don't annoy Lauren.

Lauren-'but....

Nash had already walked out the door, we heard the car engine start and Charlotte come and get in then driving off. I went in the kitchen and put some toast and spaghetti hoops on for Skylynn.

Hayes-'can you do me some?

Lauren-'do it yourself.

Hayes-'I'm sorry. I don't want it to be like this when we go to magcon.

Lauren-'okay fine. I won't make it awkward but I still hate you and you still hate me and that's the way it's always going to be.

I turned around to butter the toast when I heard Skylynn screaming. I ran into the front room and found Hayes throwing her toys around the room.

Lauren-'HAYES WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

Hayes didn't say anything. He just ran up to his room. I was quite scared. When Hayes is angry something normally ends up getting smashed or broken. I followed him up the stairs with Skylynn in my arms.

Hayes P.O.V

I was fine. I had made up with Lauren a little bit and Magcon was in a few days. Then I got a text from my girlfriend. *because you fancy Lauren, I am dumping you. Go and have fun with your new girlfriend* is what it read. WHAT! I hate Lauren and everyone knows that. I bet Lauren done this. I fucking hate Lauren. What a stupid twat. I went in the front room and started throwing stuff around.

Lauren-'HAYES WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

I ran upstairs and sat on my bed. Lauren walked in holding Skylynn.

Hayes-'GET OUT!

Lauren-'WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Hayes-'YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

I picked up my glass of water and threw it at her. Shit. She ran out of the room crying. The glass had hit her arm because she tried to protect Skylynn. Good move.