love or hate?

Lauren's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and looked around to see Hayes wasn't next to me. I sat up and looked at my ankle, it was blue and swollen. Er. I had hayes' smell on my jumper. It made me feel safe in a way. I looked around to see hayes standing by a tree behind me.

Lauren-'Hayes, what the fuck are you doing?

Hayes-'nothing babe, I'm coming to you now.

He walked over and sat next to me.

Hayes-'look about last night.

Lauren-'it's fine, I know what you're going to say.

Hayes-'what am I going to say then?

Lauren-'that it was a mistake.

Hayes-'no, that it was the best time of my life.

Lauren-'aw.

Hayes-'and I was wondering.....

I put my finger to his lips.

Lauren-'shh.

Hayes-'why?

Lauren-'can you hear that?

Hayes-'what?

Lauren-'the scream and gun shot. Listen.

We both sat there in silents. There was a loud scream and a shout. There was also a gun shot. I started to stand up. My ankle was killing me and I couldn't walk fast.

Hayes-'no, let me carry you.

He picked me up without my permission but I didn't moan because he was being nice for once and my ankle hurt. He picked me up and started walking towards the darker parts of the woods.

Lauren-'HAYES. NO. DONT GO DEEPER.

Hayes-'trust me.

Lauren-'NO HAYES, PLEASE.

Hayes-'come on, just be quiet.

I was about to scream but was stopped by another gunshot and it sounded closer.

Hayes P.O.V

I had Lauren in my arms and I'm not gonna lie but she is heavy. Like shit. I kept on hearing screams. I was scared too, I didn't want to be here either. I had my phone in my pocket, I didn't tell Lauren because I wanted time on my own with her and she would get annoyed. I would get it out but she would know and it can't be much longer before nash notices I'm gone. Even though he hates me, he must of noticed.mi carried on walking. My phone started ringing, fuck. Shit. I started screaming to cover up the noise.

Hayes-'AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHLALALALALHAHAHHAALLAHAH

Lauren-'Hayes, what the actual fuck? Shut up.

I stopped screaming because my phone stopped ringing. Lauren looked behind my shoulder and just kept staring.

Hayes-'what the fuck are you looking at? KFC or some shit?

Lauren-'no, there is a erm...

I spun around nearly dropping Lauren. Whoops. Oh shit. I turned around and saw a dead body. I dropped Lauren in shock. Fuck.

Lauren-'OWWW!

Hayes-'sorry.

I walked over to see how long it had been there. It was pretty new. Shit.

Lauren-'it's fine, just leave me over here on the floor in fricking mud.

I turned around and behind Lauren stood a masked man with a gun and knife. Lauren was helping herself to stand up.

Hayes-'LAUREN DUCK!!

I shouted at her just as he was about to shoot it. I heard it go and I ducked. Oh shit. Lauren was lying on the floor.